Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

However your life is impacted by arthritis we want to understand more about you so that we can make sure we continue to develop our information, support and services such as the online community.

If you've not already, please take 5 -10 minutes to fill in our survey. All information you provide will remain anonymous and be treated in the strictest confidence. TAKE OUR SURVEY

Your Activity Wall - See my profile

HappyFrogHappyFrog Posts: 3
edited 19. May 2020, 09:02 in Chit-chat

Hi everyone

This is a demo account here to show some of the extra features that you have at the Online Community.

As well as being able to post across the different Categories, you also have a profile where you can post items. This section of your profile is called the Activity Wall. One or two members have already discovered this feature and have already posted there.

To find your Activity Wall, go to view your profile via your avatar and then scroll down. Here you can post as you do normally with comments, photos, links, YouTube videos and so on. It is your Wall where you can add things outside of a main conversation.

Once you post on an Acitivity Wall, you cannot subsequently edit your post at this time. You can though, delete anything from your Wall.

You can see another member's Activity Wall by visiting their profile. Here you can comment on the items they have posted. Other people can also post comments to the posts on your Wall - you have the opportunity to reply back or delete these comments if you so wish.

To see an example of an Activity Wall in use, visit the profile for me, HappyFrog by clicking on my avatar. Do comment or post on my Wall to see how it all works 😄

HappyFrog 🐸

Comments