hello

mythree
mythree Member Posts: 21
edited 19. May 2009, 08:34 in Say Hello Archive
hi this is my first time and im not sure if im in the right place, my 2yr old daughter has just been diagnosed with TIA. just feel a bit lost xxtan :oops: :oops:

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    mythree wrote:
    hi this is my first time and im not sure if im in the right place, my 2yr old daughter has just been diagnosed with TIA. just feel a bit lost xxtan :oops: :oops:

Hello

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear about your little girl. I am sure you do feel very worried and a bit lost with the shock of it all. Why not post more about yourself and your daughter on the Living with Arthritis Zone because more people will see your message and try to help you. A problem shared is a problem halved.

Luv
    Elna
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,402
    Hi Mythree
    I got three too!! (one is 'step', but i think of her as mine!!)
    I am so very very sorry to hear about your little girl. This must be devastating for you.
    Elna's advice is good and you ARE in the right place. I can think of a few Mum's on this site who have kids with it.
    I would also suggest you put a post on the young person's as they were some diagnosed v young and might be able to tell you how it is for your little one. They might take a while to reply as they have lives!!! :wink:
    Make sure you title both of them so we can all see that it's about your liltte one and JIA.
    The rest of us will do out best to support you in any way we can - I promise.
    You take care
    Toni x
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Hello Mythree
    Welcome to the site, I am so sorry to hear that your daughter has TIA you must feel awful, my heart goes out to you. Please take the advice of the others and post the same on living with arthritis you will get more responce and there are people on the site with similar. You will get lots of support from the ladies and hopefully find some people with the same probles. If you need any help getting round the site let me know and i will help you out. Take care and keep your chin up.
    Colin