HELLO

Options
knittinggran
knittinggran Member Posts: 3
edited 10. Jun 2009, 10:50 in Say Hello Archive
hi am new to this just found out have oa been in pain for 6 weeks doctors not much help sent me home with pills till i need knee replacement carol :(:(

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi am new to this just found out have oa been in pain for 6 weeks doctors not much help sent me home with pills till i need knee replacement carol :(:(

Hi knittinggran :D

Welcome to the site. You will soon feel at home here amongst people who know and understand about being in pain with arthritis and the battles we sometimes have to face with the medical profession, diagnosis and different types of medication.

Hope to see your name around the site on the different zones. You may find the site addictive :lol::lol::wink: I along with many others, do!

look after yourself,
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Options
    Hi Carol and welcome to the site, if its questions and answers you want try the living with arthritis forum, for just a chat and meet the members try the chit chat forum. You have found a great gang of people here who can share lots of information with you. Take Care
    Colin
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Hi Carol
    Welcome from me too.
    Sounds like you'll be back to the doctors soon if all he gave youy was tabs. Did he refer you to an orthopaedic surgeon? Or physio?
    Toni x