new just joined

deborahjane
deborahjane Member Posts: 120
edited 18. Jul 2009, 12:21 in Say Hello Archive
hi i have just joined had ra for 14 years had operation on both feet past 3 months ankle is swollen and hard to walk also cant bend my wrist got a injection in a month for ankle didnt want to wait that long but i will just have to bear it. does any one get pain in chest was told it is muscular but still worried had it for about 5 months now in the sternum area

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    hi i have just joined had ra for 14 years had operation on both feet past 3 months ankle is swollen and hard to walk also cant bend my wrist got a injection in a month for ankle didnt want to wait that long but i will just have to bear it. does any one get pain in chest was told it is muscular but still worried had it for about 5 months now in the sternum area

Hi Deborahjane

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will join us on the LWA site. I do remember that there have been thread(s) on pains in the chest in the past. It would perhaps be a matter of doing a search or just pose your question there. More people will see it then.

I hope your weekend goes well,

Best wishes,
    Elna
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • plmb48
    plmb48 Member Posts: 125
    hi deborahjane i have those pains in my chest somtimes wonder if we would know if we were having a heart attack or not ha ha pauline had RA for 29 y
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Deborah!
    Welcome to the forums from me!!!
    and Sammy - you are very welcome to jump in on anyones' threads - we are very friendly here and no-one will hold it against you! :wink: Good to meet you too!
    Love to both
    Toni xx
  • debatat
    debatat Member Posts: 659
    Hi Deborahjane, welcome to the forum. It is very friendly and supportive.

Take care

Deb