Any one who is or has been Trying To Conceive and had miscar

laina2009
laina2009 Member Posts: 14
edited 23. Jul 2009, 15:26 in Young people's community
Hi is thee any one out there who is trying to get preg or who is preg?
I am worried as iv read about with ruemotoid arthitis you have a chance of miscarying.
Is there any hope out there with women who have got preg 1st time and havent miscaried???

Thanks
xx

Comments

• suziev
    suziev Member Posts: 252
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    laina2009 wrote:
    Hi is thee any one out there who is trying to get preg or who is preg?
    I am worried as iv read about with ruemotoid arthitis you have a chance of miscarying.
    Is there any hope out there with women who have got preg 1st time and havent miscaried???

Thanks
    xx

hi

firstly it's worth posting on the living with arthritis bit but i just want to say that there are plenty of us ladies that get pregnant and go the full 9 months. the chance of having a miscarrage is 1 in 4 of every pregnancy anyway, i do know of ladies that have miscarried however they are greatly out weighted by those that don't.
    i think you just have to go for it and hope for the best.
    suzie
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Hi
    before i got RA i had a misscarage which was very upsetting but i tryed again about a year later and now have a 2yr old daughter. i already have an older son.
    i got RA after i stopped breastfeeding.
    Miscarage does happend with or without arthur, but please dont let that put you off TTC.
    i wasnt going to try again after the miscarage but am so glad i did, i will never forget the "baby" i lost but am so greatfull for the two lovely children i have :D
    wishing you the best of luck
    Page
  • laina2009
    laina2009 Member Posts: 14
    Hi both and thanks for replying im so glad you have as now i can stop worrying about miscarying and just keep trying :)
    Im just waiting for my ovulation to come and we will get on with it.
    Thanks again xx