Hello, I am another newbie

trudy21
trudy21 Member Posts: 2
edited 26. Aug 2009, 15:06 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone, my name is Trudy, I am 43 years old, married with a 13 year daughter. I have been diagnosed with inflammatory arthritis, sero negative ra. I have just joined arthritis care so am looking forward to making friends on here. Best wishes to you all x :)

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Welcome Trudy.

I am sorry to read that you have been diagnosed with this awful arthritis.You are not alone.
    Make sure you are monitored regularly so that get through the difficult times.

Take care and hope to hear from you on the forum just join in whenever and where ever you want!
    Tkachev
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    hello and welcome!
    everyone here is very supportive and helpful when you need it and up for a good laugh when we need cheering up!
    i love coming on and reading other people posts, trying to add advice when i can, so i'm sure you'll find yourself doing the same, enjoy it!
    sue
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Welcome Trudy! I am sorry to read your diagnosis. I look forward to hearing more from you on the other zones, shortly. We are all in the same boat on here so do understand what others are going through and try to help each other as much as we are able and offer lots of sympathy too.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Hello Trudy,

Sorry about your diagnosis, you can get lots of help and support from us, the forum people are a great bunch.

Look forward to seeing your posts.

Janie :)
  • ritwren
    ritwren Member Posts: 928
    Hello and welcome Trudy, anything you want to know or just for a chat or support, this is the place to come. Hope you get to see a consultant soon.
  • jackie1955
    jackie1955 Member Posts: 632
    Hi there Trudy,

Welcome to the forum; lots of help and advice available on here, plus take a look on the ChitChat forum too, thats where you can post about anything, its a bit like a 'social' club on there!

You'll soon make a whole bunch of cyber-mates on here :)

Jackie