Pregabalin and Tramadol

joyful164
joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
edited 30. Aug 2009, 16:00 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hope you all had a good day!

Since my Rheumy appointment on 23rd July, I have had to increase my Pregabalin by 120 mg twice a day, and then increase by taking one more at night. Also increased Tramadol from 2 a day to 4 a day.
Don't know how I've got through the last few weeks. I also have another busy two weeks while I get use to the new dose. I feel like a zombie.
Is anyone else on this sort of dosage?
Also MTX is now 20 mg. Felt sick on this new dose. New for me
I read on someone's message some weeks ago that there was a risk with Tramadol. Anyone know about this please?

joy

Comments

• debbierose
    debbierose Member Posts: 403
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I,m on 20mg mtr 6tramadol a day and pregabalin everyday too
    sometimes I feel like a zombie do you get a pain in your chest
    I think its off the tramadol not sure but intend to ask next time I,m at the doc.
  • wendygrocott
    wendygrocott Member Posts: 30
    joyful164 wrote:
    Hope you all had a good day!

Since my Rheumy appointment on 23rd July, I have had to increase my Pregabalin by 120 mg twice a day, and then increase by taking one more at night. Also increased Tramadol from 2 a day to 4 a day.
    Don't know how I've got through the last few weeks. I also have another busy two weeks while I get use to the new dose. I feel like a zombie.
    Is anyone else on this sort of dosage?
    Also MTX is now 20 mg. Felt sick on this new dose. New for me
    I read on someone's message some weeks ago that there was a risk with Tramadol. Anyone know about this please?

joy
    I too am taking Tramadol with Paracetamol I was taking 100mg three times a day with the paracetamol. My GP wants me to reduce down the Tramadol she says it's habit forming the trouble is I really do need the dose I reduced it down but have been in a lot of discomfort this past two weeks so I am back to see the GP for an alternative
  • joyful164
    joy you say you have to increase it by so and so , so how much are you taking all togethther im on 300mg prgab twice a day jan xx

I am on 300mg at the moment. Next week I increase to it to 150 mg in the morning and 300 mg at night.

Joy
  • joyful164
    debbierose wrote:
    I,m on 20mg mtr 6tramadol a day and pregabalin everyday too
    sometimes I feel like a zombie do you get a pain in your chest
    I think its off the tramadol not sure but intend to ask next time I,m at the doc.

I wheeze a lot but not painful I feel very much like a zombie but having to keep going to get all the work done on my pictures ready for the exhibition.

joy