Hi gang

Options
handsy
handsy Member Posts: 209
edited 1. Sep 2009, 08:42 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi to everyone, just a quick rant. i dont seem to be sweating as much now since the uping of my MTX dosage. still have pains but i know MTX can't help that. I am on morphine sulphate tablets and as always they are good at the beginnig then tend to ebb although the pain is not crazy its still there. i hope that everyone enjoyed the spectacular summer we had. I dont know about the rest of the country but ours was on a wednesday afternoon in july. well i hope we can have some good pain free times ahead. also get some of the recognition that we deserve."oh arthritis only old people get that" keep up the good work here on this forum . :lol::D

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,419
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi John
    Glad the mTX is at least helping with the sweats eh?
    I too was wondering where the summer has gone.....thing ours was late June and lasted nearly a week. But it was before the sun was hot enough if you know what I mean!
    I hope you keep well
    Toni x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Good morning John :D

Yesterday afternoon was glorious 8) :D 8) :D

Thanks for the quick rant. Pleased to hear the mtx is working for you - good to hear from you. :) Yes, we do our best on the forum to keep people buoyant and help each other as much as we can and try to spread a little sunshine even if there ain't any outside. :lol:

Hope your day goes ok, think mine will :wink:

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • debatat
    debatat Member Posts: 659
    Options
    Hi glad the mtx is working for you. Its interesting to know it stops the sweats, I am really suffering with these at the moment. I know what you mean about the pain relief, I take MST slow release and I know when its wearing off!!

As to summer I know which wednesday afternoon you are referring to, we got the bbq out!! Normally the weather picks up as the children go back to school.

Hope you are having a good day today.

Deb