cafe

Comments

• angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hiya girls,

Was just going to have a tea and a buttie, but Nina`s egg and chips look scrumptious. Same for me please, but can I have two eggs, and some bread and butter.

This place is looking lovely. A real treat for me to come in here, and leave my shambles behind........Ange.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Sit yourself down Ange - takle the weight off your feet s015.gif
    Double egg and chips and a slice coming right up!
    Just going to give Debs a hand with the washing up...... g110.gif
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    frogmorton wrote:
    Sit yourself down Ange - takle the weight off your feet s015.gif
    Double egg and chips and a slice coming right up!
    Just going to give Debs a hand with the washing up...... g110.gif
    oh dear at this rate will have no plates left,veggie lasangue coming up for Toni & ive saved a big plate full for Cris.

best get back to the kitchen can smell something burning :shock:
    debs
  • frogmorton
    Debs
    Was there really something burning or was it an excuse to get the firemen in the kitchen wioth you?? :roll:
    It's gone quiet now shall we put out feet up and have a cuppa ourselves? c060.gif
  • debatat
    debatat Member Posts: 659
    Could I have some of that lasagne, with chips and salad for my tea pls, I don't feel like cooking!!! :lol: With a nice hot cuppa tea pls Thanks :lol:

Deb x
  • frogmorton
    No problem DEb (Debs - make sure there's enough lasagne left for Cris - she'll be in later :wink: )
    sit yourself down and I'll bring it straight over c060.gife060.gif
    Hope you haven't had too bad a day? h010.gif
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Val,

Oh it is nice to wonder in again :wink: More eggs and some clotted cream I made earlier (you know I thinking now maybe I should actually make some :wink::lol: ) x

Toni and Debs,

The lasagna sounds really nice, and could i have Nina and Ange's egg and chips as a side order please and oh drip feed me tea please :D xx

Is slipper boy and little legs still here? They said they were coming for a bowl of tea and any left overs going :wink:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    back from work no one else put in for work yet will let u know as soon as they do . you lot do such good work have we had any children in today can we have lemon merange for monday r we shutting sunday or do u want to open . could run self service?? mind u might be lots of cleaning up to do after
    e010.gif
    val
  • frogmorton
    Hi Val well done with all that washing up.
    No applicants?!
    What is the world coming to eh?
    No children today - I think they were all at school, but they could well be in tomorrow so some mirangue would be a good idea..... h073.gif
    let me just help you with the floor before I knock off. Robert is due on in a bit isn't he?
    I reckon we should open at the weekend...what about we do a 'specials' board evrey day....now don't we know one or two artists out there who could help with that?.... p050.gif
    Ok Val I'm off now see you tomorrow
    Toni xx
  • valval
    pots done will go give toilets the once over have any men gone in gents do not want to put them off there stride and i will
    a020.gif

well here goes
    val
  • bigmomma
    bigmomma Member Posts: 291
    Will swap you one of my to-die-for chocolate cakes (choc fudge icing in centre, poured chocolate topping, and real chocolate essence in the cake mix) for one of your lemon meringues (sans pastry, please).

AGYG
  • minky67
    hi all,right im back from the kitchen.
    lemon meriangues made ready,some freshly made vanilla slices with a big blob of robs jam & freshly whipped cream in.
    loads more cakes(you lot really love cakes eh)
    yep the specials board great idea,did we sell any off me steak n kidney puds.

can we open sundays then,i'll do the roast dinners & veggie specials as we have 2 regular veggies.(any more)
    right i maybe late again tomorrow got to go cash n a080.gif carry again as this lot are running us out of food. :wink:

any more requests,debs
  • valval
    sunday menu sounds great will u be able to manage all that will come in and do the dishes for u . your lemon merang looks great wish mine turned out that good
    val
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    Been in soon.......
    Just getting Venison butchered ready for Sunday Lunches.
    Nice haunch of Venison.....be OK.

Got my Jam making 'kit' ready.

Glad you've had a good day 'girls'.

Rob
    Roba045.gif
  • valval
    rob that great all clean and ready for u the girls have been run off there feet
    val
  • minky67
    OH DEER :lol: sorry sense of humour over load.
    vension sounds great,i'll whip up some yorkie puds,fluffy roast potatoes,mash,3 veg & i'll save the stock for the gravy.

oh shall we have cheese cake for pud something nice n light after such a big meal.

sounds like were ready for sunday lunches,but i wont be chatting as i'll be locked(i mean busy) in the kitchen :wink:

jamie oliver eat your hat :lol: Thanks rob,more jam please.
    debs
  • valval
    cheese cake great just right we will all be putting weight on but to hard to resist
    val
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    bigmomma wrote:
    Will swap you one of my to-die-for chocolate cakes (choc fudge icing in centre, poured chocolate topping, and real chocolate essence in the cake mix) for one of your lemon meringues (sans pastry, please).

AGYG

I was after that, will swop for a good menu board. Made a good lemon drizzle cake today. lovely
    joy
  • valval
    lemon drizzle cake sounds great will fly out of the place. hi all any one for tea just doing early stint as out today shopping wonder how long will manage lol. trying to get more mobile as tend to do less and less not good as getting very unfit.
    c050.gif

who needs quick cup on and ready
    a020.gif

time for my corn flakes mind you would rather have one of rods bacon sandwiches
    val
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Me please Val, and some toast with Rob`s jam. Got weekend

without workmen, so going to do massive clean-up. Probably

wasting my time, as they are back on Monday........Ange
  • frogmorton
    Morning all
    Joyful Yes please can you do the menu board? We will always 'barter' here for something we need won't we Val? p050.gif
    Sunday dinner sounds goo...what is the veggie option? Don't forget Val Im on my day off Sunday......
    p055.gif Rob! I love the outfit!!
    Ange put your feet up and forget the mess at home for a bit!
  • minky67
    hi all. what about a cauliflower cheese bake for veggie option.
    ok i'll get back to the kitchen,lemon drizzle cake coming up.
    any more requests whilst im in there.
    debs
  • indigo
    indigo Member Posts: 113
    Just a thought , could we have those chairs that push you out when you press the remote control?

We could get mellowman to put up a wind turbine to help pay the electric bill ( I got a name wrong there
    but you know who I mean
    sorry .............upppssss.

Still got my "L" plates on ######

Will get the teas in.

Indigo (x)
  • minky67
    is it me or is it quiet in here today,oh well best go put the rubbish out c045.gif:wink:
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    minky67 wrote:
    is it me or is it quiet in here today,oh well best go put the rubbish out c045.gif:wink:

Yes minky

I was just thinking the same! :roll:
    Isn't anyone having afternoon tea :?:
    I could do with a nice brew, have just got back with the shopping.
    Chris :)

ps love the dancing bin :lol:
This discussion has been closed.