cafe

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Ange
    Val asked me to bring a bacon butty and some builders tea over.....

She said you were tired...Ange...ANGE!!!!
    Do you want red sauce?
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Hells Bells Toni, how long have I been asleep for? That looks great. Brown sauce please.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    thanks toni had to go to town for ovaltine got two jars to start us off. anything want doing. will check the gents rehab is not in there is he
    val
  • frogmorton
    Hello Val
    Is Ange still asleep out ther? She woke up and ate that butty then went straight back off...... e025.gif

Val? Val?
    Anyone seen Val?

Better go and see if she's still in the gents.... c030.gif
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    right then notice for the gents toilets

if you sprinkle
    when you tinkle
    please be sweet
    & wipe the seat

right i best get back to the kitchen for the rush.
    thinking about it i may just put my feet up,all these cakes have saved me loads of work,thanks trisher
    f010.gif debs
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi All,

Val, Toni and Debs a couple of trays of eggs and some more clotted cream..... If Ange is still about prop her up, get matchsticks for her eye lids and give her a nova builders tea and could I have one too please? My sheep wants more chocolate but i don't think she is too bothered as to what it comes in :wink:g045.gif

Have you seen Slipper Boy? He did say he was checking the bins and he also promised Little legs some dinner but I see she is sat patiently waiting on her own over there........ xx
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Hiya Cris,

Slipperboy has been with me - Mars bars in me bag! Feel better for that kip. Ready for double egg and chips, tea, bread and butter now. You having some lunch?
  • skezier
    Hi Ange,

Oh I think I might just eat Slipper Boy's mars bar actually :lol::lol: Eggs and chips sound god as well and as this is cyber calories I should like a real cream tea and maybe a bit of saffron followed by bananas and clotted cream please........ Not for getting the CDM :wink::lol::lol:

How the building work Ange? I really hope they will soon be finished?

I on a bit of a go slow but must go and do a bit of partitioning in the chicken shed. xx
  • frogmorton
    Cris! I thought you were partitioning the chicken shed....? g070.gif
    excuse me...
    Debs! two double eggs chips please!

Chocolate for the sheep? h025.gif

Thanks for the supplies Cris....
    did anyone remember to ask if we sould borrow some of your cats - (whispered behind hand) we might have a mouse problem....
  • skezier
    Hey Toni thats what they were up to last night...... They were putting them in boxes and carrying them off somewhere..... Its a ploy but here they are and watch the cream :wink:e030.gifn035.gifg075.gif
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Afternoon All

Could I have a very large tea, and anything you've got to eat please.

Can I have a rest in here for a while. I'm trying to catch up with myself ad my sleep.

I had such a fright in here last night. I was just dropping the cakes that I made. Just as I was going back out I saw a huge spider. I just froze.

I thought if I just stay where I was and did'nt move it would go on it's way.

I spent an hour in here and the spider did not move nor did I.

In the end I got the broom and tried to push it away. Nope it did'nt move.

I saw Mr Plod on his beat and asked him if he could help me. Him and his partner started roaring with laughter.

It turned out to be a large stalky bit off a tomato. I did'nt know where to look.

Did I tell you the men had left the toilet seats up :shock: Lowers the tone whe you have all made it look so nice in here.

Can sommeone do a sign to remind them.

trisher xx
  • frogmorton
    HI Trisher
    Thanks ever so much for all the baking you did last night - it's almost all gone!

Here's your order....

Bet you felt silly d010.gif
    Trying to brush away a bity of tomato :oops:
    Still you got to see the hunky Rozzers! :wink:
    As for the gents.....

e010.gif

Debs is doing us a sign
  • minky67
    207.gif
    if you sprinkle
    when you tinkle
    please be sweet
    & wipe the seat
    063.gif
    do you think they'll get the message,thats the best i could do.

right the mice problems sorted then as cris has donated some cats.
    dont forget to put milk & cream out for then or they wont do there job :wink:
    debs
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hiya folks

Just quick visit for a cuppa and do hope you saved me a piece of the date and walnut ( I do like a nut as you will have realised by now :wink: )
    Sorry to have missed the sheep again, and hope Ange isn't still asleep in a corner somewhere. Everything seems ship-shape as always and there don't appear to be any tomato stalks masquerading as spiders thank goodness. :roll: :roll:
    Am sure the cats will make friends with the mice and no doubt will all be dancing in the middle of the night.
    have a good evening all
    Chris :wink:
  • valval
    hi had to rush off to work lol. have we any cake left just need a slice and cup of earl grey please will help with dishes after.
    val
  • minky67
    right then looks like im back for the evening shift too :shock:
    hope them mice dont reappear :shock: & lurking tomato stalks OH they can be frightening :lol: lurking behind cupboards. :lol: & jumping out at you :shock:

took the liberty of getting at sandwich toaster(well it was hiding in my cupboard really)so will add toasted sandwiches to the menu.
    then theres always a good veggie option e025.gif
    & loads of burgers,including veggie
    h018.gif
    sorry mums n dads(some1 whispered burgers in my ears)but im not telling.. :D
  • valval
    cheese and tomatoe toasted sandwiches mmmmmm . do we have any one who makes cheese ???
    val
  • minky67
    valval wrote:
    cheese and tomatoe toasted sandwiches mmmmmm . do we have any one who makes cheese ???
    now no rude answers to that :shock:
    is the cat doing its job val.
    ive had to come back in as usual the men have let us down. :shock:

wheres the men when you need them to fight tomato stalks & mice,best we can do is employ a cat :lol:

cheese n tomato(minus the stalk) coming up :wink:
  • valval
    my son came in front room last week and said mum this spider was in the bath then through it at me yes u guessed it right it was tomatoe stalk belted him even if he is bigger than me. yesterday was sat on sofa looked to side of me and just coning over the arm 6inches from my arm was a spider jumped (well sort of staggered) up and as it froze hit it with my slipper hart still thumping . where rob he can not stand the heat in the kitchen. had to sneak out of arther house to get here can i take them a cake back and some books
    val
  • minky67
    yer theres loads,i''ll bake some more(got nothing better to do these days)
    i'll prep up for tomorrow,cause i dont do mornings well.

can you sneak in the wine whilst im in here.
    im making quiches for tomorrow lunch & a steak n ale pie.
    debs
  • valval
    ok will lower it over the wall got rehab to give me a leg up over the wall to get out good job i wear trousers lol
    val
  • minky67
    :lol: think were all wearing trousers,the men are quiet.
    are they all on strike.
    perhaps the tomato stalks have frightened them all off :shock:

bet rehabs busy digging us a secret cellar for the smuggled in booze. :wink:
    right i'll put me feet up for a minute.
    debs
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Toni

They were very nice Rozzers :roll: Hunky, I could have bounced on their muscles 8) 8) 8) awww

I managed to use the Hospice's kitchen (hope they don't catch me)

here you go:

3 walnut and date cakes with cherries on the top and butter icing in the middle. The peeps seem to like that.

3 chocckie Gateaux's

3 marzipan cakes with strawberry and lemon sponge inside
    bread puddings.

Oh I gathered up some bits (all fresh though) and made a triffle. Fresh cream on top and sprinkles. ( I've added

Did the kiddies eat the ginger bread men?

I've borrowed a book I'll bring it back and I've put money in the pot.

I have had a ovaltine. Thanks for who ever went and bought it.

please tell me if I've taken over the baking. I do'nt want to tread on anybodies toes. Don't let me do that.

I'll go now I'm getting sleepy.

I wish I could do the nice cosgan smilies. Legs told me how to do it but I just can't get it to work.I didn't like to bother her again.

love trisher
    xxxx
  • frogmorton
    Well!
    It has been busy while i've been out! p050.gif

Those tomato stalks are causing no end of trouble..... g080.gif

Has the cat sorted out Debs Mice??? k010.gif

Thanks Trisher for the cakes...yes the kids ate all of the ginger bread. The walnut and date always goes down a treat and the marxipan...mmm...
    Glad you liked the ovaltine - i think Val brought that in but I may be wrong...was at a hen night last nioght and am tired f055.gif

Well I'd better get in the kitchen and get started....
    I see Sir Rehab graced us with his prescence albeit breifly a075.gif
  • valval
    hi glad oveltine went ok as many cakes as posible as we feeding fire station as well never know when u going to need them so all cakes and biscuits welcome we share and share alike. just had a look in book tin got £20.20 not bad so far will swop change for notes out of till we need the change in it just check this for me please.
    p010.gif
    hope we get no more of these
    val
This discussion has been closed.