cafe

Comments

• angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Morning Toni,

Can I have egg on toast, and tea please?

I`m keeping off the sofa this morning, it`s too comfy, slept nearly all yesterday.

I`ve brought another load of books that the plumber found in boxes in the loft. I`d forgotten all about `em. We`ve got quite a bit of cash in the box now.
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Morning all 8)

Trisher don't you DARE stop the baking we rely on it to get us through the day with a nice cuppa. Just not sure you should be working so hard in the middle of the night though, do pace yourself.
    I'm gonna sneak a piece of cake now ta, before it all goes, you never can be too careful with the mice about. Enjoy your book there is plently more here.

Am not at work today so may get back for lunch later, had a nice morning with Terry Wogan so with that and a nice piece of cake am ready to face anything today. :D:D

Yipee
    Thanks for the above rehab, I just gotta try and get me some of those dancing smilies but fear it may be beyond me :? :?
    Chris :wink:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    bacon butties for arther house please they all need feeding bless them rehab been making them exercise . will just hope back over the wall with these while still warm thanks
    val
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    chris7 wrote:
    Morning all 8)

Trisher don't you DARE stop the baking we rely on it to get us through the day with a nice cuppa. Just not sure you should be working so hard in the middle of the night though, do pace yourself.
    I'm gonna sneak a piece of cake now ta, before it all goes, you never can be too careful with the mice about. Enjoy your book there is plently more here.

Am not at work today so may get back for lunch later, had a nice morning with Terry Wogan so with that and a nice piece of cake am ready to face anything today. :D:D

Yipee
    Thanks for the above rehab, I just gotta try and get me some of those dancing smilies but fear it may be beyond me :? :?

thought terry had gone
  • chris7
    joyful164 wrote:
    chris7 wrote:
    Morning all 8)

Yipee

thought terry had gone

Not yet joyful he leaves at Christmas I think.
    Chris :|
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi All
    Is Val back from the Arthur house yet?....

d070.gif

I am worried - she didn't go near rehab did she?...

£2.20 Val that is brilliant!!! n010.gif
    A bit more from me! I've borrowed yet another!

Busy in here isn't it? h072.gifh072.gifh072.gif

Might go off in a bit for a break...
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    hi all,im here.
    right toni i can take over for a bit.
    you put your feet up.
    im worn out all this backwards & forwards between the house of arthr & this place.
    i'll go clean the kitchen h073.gif

womens works never done( grumble, grumble)) :wink:
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    i'm going to make some banana cake ready for when my ellie gets back from her week away with school, it's her favourite, shall i make an extra one for the cafe?
    i've got some over ripe bananas which are just right for it!!
    n045.gif
    this one thinks by dancing for me i won't mix it in with the others, it's sadly mistaken though,

mwahaha!!!
  • minky67
    dont go wearing yourself out chasing that banana around the kitchen. :lol:
    we'd love some banana cake thanks.

just made a big batch of sticky gingerbread,i'll send some in to the arthr house.
    debs
  • frogmorton
    Oh Sue!!
    I didn't know you could be so wicked!!!! Poor little banana :shock:

Serioulsy though we'd love some! Val never says no and so many different people come in we'll be sold out in no time!

Your little one will be soooo glad to be home again c018.gif
  • suzster
    we've missed her, sarah has really missed her big sister, she keeps asking "where ellie gone?" and "go school get ellie now?"
    the school have done a blog to tell us what they've been upto, ellie has over come her fear of heights and done some climbing and gone on the zip wire, which i'm very proud of but although theres photo's of most of the children, as usual she's avoided the camera, typical ellie!
    sue
  • chris7
    whhoops!

Have I missed lunch :?:
    Just fancy one of those all day breakfasts now, with lots of extra mushrooms please and some of Sues banana cake to follow.
    Floor looks clean Debs you have done a good job as always :D

Then I'll have little sit down with my book k030.gif

Daren't look to see if me smilie has worked?
    h080.gif

feeling very smug, who's a dinosaur now eh!
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    I've come in from my way home from work instead of going home - feel really naughty like I'm skiving off school, so I might as well have a HUGE capucchino with a big slice of chocolate cake, please. And I'll have a slice of banana cake too, just for good measure.

It's nice to come in and see some friendly faces :-)

Nx
  • frogmorton
    chris7 wrote:
    whhoops!

Have I missed lunch :?:
    Just fancy one of those all day breakfasts now, with lots of extra mushrooms please and some of Sues banana cake to follow.
    Floor looks clean Debs you have done a good job as always :D

Then I'll have little sit down with my book k030.gif

Daren't look to see if me smilie has worked?
    h080.gif

feeling very smug, who's a dinosaur now eh!

Well done Chris7!!!!!!
  • valval
    hi chris u got it love the smiley . thanks for all the hard work all . keep getting over the wall to much arm killing so got wire cutters will make hole in fence lol.
    k015.gif
    can i fetch this dog in with me
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi All,

Hey Nina nothing wrong with a bit of skiving...... I doing some of that today as well :D

Toni could i have a huge tea please and a ton of sugar in it please? Well its cyber :wink: As ever she g045.gif would like chocolate and is eyeing up Nina's cake so please hurry :roll:

Now also a bit of coffee cake and a cream tea, oh here's some eggs and cream and Val I used to be quite good at making the food cheese so will leave some as a tester for the cheese cakes.... xx
  • skezier
    Hi Ange,

Trying anything in particular :wink: Slipper boy k050.gif has seen you its too late xx
  • valval
    hi slipper boy do u want a treat
    d010.gif
    even the mice have beds here
    val
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Slipper Boy is coming home with me Cris. I`ve got an old arm chair for him to eat. I`ll bring him back with me in the morning when I come for breakfast. Say bye to Mu..........Bloody ell he`s off.
  • skezier
    Hi Ange,

Oh I wish :wink::lol::lol: Its the promise of a mars bar that did it but val asked him if he would like a treat and since he's helped him self and ate the mouse bed....... Well he may have to be barred :lol::lol::lol:

Want a cuppa and how you doing? xx

hi Val,

I will make good the menu and he loved his treat :wink::lol::lol:e035.gif Hope you had a good day as well? Cris x
  • minky67
    hi cris, did he eat the mice too.
    that cats useless all it does is sleep, drink milk & play o015.gif
    so the cat goes & k050.gifharry/slipperboy can stay.
    does he do spiders too a015.gif theres a massive 1 in the gents.
    debs (who's now exited the cafe :shock:
  • valval
    the cat can stay and keep slipper boy company
    k010.gif
    val
  • skezier
    Hi Debs,

Oh he will eat the spiders :shock: x

Hi Val,

Thank you for letting the cat stay and he will happily keep her company as soon as he has ransacked Ange's home :wink: x
  • valval
    well got to keep us all on our toes any one for t just making a pot need one this morning
    val
  • suzster
    i love a cuppa please. i'm trying to get all my washing done because ellie is back later and i just know she'll bring lots of muddy clothes for me to deal with!!
    a015.gif
This discussion has been closed.