Hello, newbie here.

pixie01
pixie01 Member Posts: 52
edited 11. Oct 2009, 16:51 in Say Hello Archive
Just like to say hello and introduce myself. I'm 43 diagnosed in august with inflammatory arthritis, after having a mri with contrast in my hands. But i have problems in feet, shoulders, legs, hips, and neck and wrists have now joined in as well.
So hello :lol: Love Jo

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Jo,

welcome to the site but sorry you have the arthritis. This a good place and there is so much help and support in it. They are a really nice bunch. Look forward to seeing you post on the other forums. Take care Cris
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hi Jo :D

Just popped in from the garden and saw your name! Welcome to the forum but sorry that you have had to find us. As Cris says we are a good lot of peeps here, all trying to help and support each other. The chitchat zone is where you can go and be completely mad and what does not happen on there is not worth bothering about :wink::wink::lol::lol::lol:

I do hope you will join us very soon on the other zones. I will look out for you.

Now back into the garden, for me, the weather here is absolutely beautiful so I am going to make the most of it and little grand daughter is coming to see me, so all is good for the next few hours. :lol::D

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • jordan7j
    jordan7j Bots Posts: 346
    Hi pixie, just to say welcome to the site, it is really helpful as Elna says. A great comfort and support. Take care Jay :D
  • pixie01
    pixie01 Member Posts: 52
    Hi cris elna and jay, thank you for the lovelly welcome,
    weather gorgeous here (Bristol) today as well. Jo x
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Jo

Sorry you have had to find us, but do hope you find it helpful whether with specific health questions or if you just need a chit chat. Am newish here myself and don't know how I managed without all the information and laughs!
    take care
    Chris
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Jo

Welcome from me too.Everybody id really nice on here.We have had good weather in London.

trisher x