SA

shorty
shorty Member Posts: 2
edited 3. Nov 2009, 07:59 in Say Hello Archive
HI My name is ron and i just joined today. i have been diagnosed with [ps arthritis] for about 6 months now i have been taking medication , i still have pain but noticed i have musle wastage in my legs. can anyone tell me is this normal with this dissorder

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Ron

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry that you have had to find us but we are all in the same boat here to a greater or lesser degree and do understand whereas perhaps others, not suffering with similar, do not.

Why not join us on the Living with Arthritis zone or the other zones and get to know us all. We try to help each other as much as we can. Is it psoriatic arthritis that you have? I can only imagine that you may have muscle wastage in your legs because you are not using them so often as you used to do.

If you post your question, with a little more information on the Living with Arthritis zone, more people will see it and reply. This zone is more for just saying Hello. :)

I will look out for you on the other zones,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    hello ron and welcome!
    glad you've found this friendly and very supportive forum, i'm sure you'll get lots of answers in the other forum!
    sue
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi shorty
    Good to meet you!
    I guess if we don't use our muscles they will waste won't they?
    Look forward to seeing you about on the forums
    Toni x