fed up

juliefybrobull
juliefybrobull Member Posts: 11
edited 20. Oct 2009, 17:35 in Young people's community
hi anyone who s fed up of :( just doing something like trying to make a cake and having to suffer so much pain because we are doing something we used to enjoy .its realy getting me down i am sick of hearing the term just pace does anyone else feel like this ? let me know i am not alone r going mad gentle hugs to you all x

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hiya!

You are not alone or going mad my lovely. We all have our really down days and feeling sorry for ourselves, but as long as it does not last for too long, we are certainly allowed that.

At least after the cake is baked, it always tastes soooooooo delicious, that it is worth the self satisfaction of making and eating it!

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • kirz_93
    kirz_93 Member Posts: 3
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    omg i totallyunderstand were u r coming from, im doing animal care and well something as easy as sweeping up or mopping the floor after cleaning out the animals, hurts me, even holding rabbits hurts my wrists, but yet ppl take advantage of what they have, before they know it they struugle with everything because of arthritis,i wish some people would atleast try tounderstand. i think we have a good reason to feel sorry for ourselves sometimes. i mean jeese by ex was the least understanding person eva lol, and starting col was hard anyway without him adding it lol.. so yer totally understand u, n if anyone one needs to talkjust message me or by email. K x