RA or not??

Options
newbury1
newbury1 Member Posts: 112
edited 27. Oct 2009, 05:01 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi All,

Went to the Rheumy last week for my appointment and after a series of poking, prodding and bending he said that although my bloods came back positive, it seems I am not showing signs of RA in my joints yet. However, he said that this doesn't mean that it won't develop in the future sometime.

He did send me for an MRI to see what is going on with my back which I had yesterday - strange experience to say the least!! I get my results on Monday next week so hopefully they'll decide what is wrong with me then!

Heather.

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Heather

I agree, MRI's are not the nicest way to spend your time are they? :roll: Let's hope from the results your rheumy finds out much more information. I hope you are not in too much pain with your spine and sciatica. I am having similar problems so know how it is. It is nearly one year for me with the sciatica, thank goodness the pain is not there all the time. When that is quiet, my knee/shoulder/thumbs kick up a fuss, or sometimes they all have a party, so life is never boring. :roll: :lol:

Look after yourself,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.