Indigo

vonski
vonski Member Posts: 1,292
edited 30. Oct 2009, 12:17 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

Does anyone know where Indigo has gone? I haven't seen anything from her for ages. Hope she's OK.

Love
Vonski x

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Vonski

I'll have a look round see if I can see any postings. I may be wrong but I thought I saaw something like here name.

love trisher xx
  • vonski
    Hi Trisher

I think the last time she posted was 6th Oct or around that time.
    How are you doing and you hubby?

Love
    Vonski x
  • trisher
    Vonski

Hubby is still in hospital at the moment. He came out of ITU doe a while then got worse again and went back in there.

He is on a High Depenecy ward at the moment.

How are you doing now?

love trisher xx
  • vonski
    Hi Trisher

Is your hubby getting there slowly, I hope so, just taking his time like men do.

This week I'm quite pleased with myself I'd been told I needed 3 more ops but seen 2 Consultants this week and both told me it was too risky so won't operate unless they really have to :) Just have to work on the other one now :)

Are you feeling any better?

Love
    Vonski x
  • trisher
    Hi vonski

Yes it is very slow.

I'm all over the place I'm up a bit then down.

I see so many people pass away, I get really upset. I talk to them if their lonely and help feed them if I'm there and they go.

I am so missing home now. I want to go home bbut I cannot manage on my own.

Still you never know what tomorrow will bring.

Your doing well then thats'a good news is'nt it. Well as you can be ?

love trisher xx
  • vonski
    Hi Trisher

I know what you mean about missing home it doesn't matter how comfy they make you or how much they help you it's just not home with all your things around you. Has your son had to go back now?
    Hope it's not long before you and hubby are home.

Love
    Vonski x
  • trisher
    Vonsk
    No I very well looked after, but it is still not home. It's getting nearer to Christmas and I love to get all my granson's presents early so they do not sell out.

My son had to go back a while ago now, because of his job.I had a call saying they would be coming home on the 20th December and go back after the New Year. I cannot wait to cuddle my grandson and that means I will be able to get home.

love trisherxx
  • vonski
    Hi Trisher

That's good that your son will be back for Christmas and your grandson too lots of cuddles then :) How old is he? The Christmas shopping for little ones is a nightmare the shops always used to sell out of what we were looking for so always ringing round various places till we found something. It was still fun though :)

Are you still not sleeping any better? Hope you manage a good night tonight and have a better day tomorrow.

Love
    Vonski x
  • trisher
    Hi Vonski

Yesmy grandson Ben is 4. I'm hoping I might be ale to show a photo of him not sure will ask his parents first.

He has already started school, out there they do start at that age. You ought to see him in his uniform, he looks so funny because it's a baseball cap, because of the heat.
    He has to be at school by eight in the morning. It will be so nice to have him around.
    I still have bad nights.

Well you have a peaceful night God Bless

love trisher xx
  • indigo
    indigo Member Posts: 113
    edited 30. Oct 2009, 14:26
    vonski wrote:
    Hi

Does anyone know where Indigo has gone? I haven't seen anything from her for ages. Hope she's OK.

Love
    Vonski x

Hello Vonski....and to you Trisher, i'm still looking in on you all, seeing what is happening in the ' arther ' world..
    luv Indigo (x)

Luv Indigo (x)
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hello Indigo :wink:

Hope you have a good weekend. :)

Love
    Elna x(())
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • vonski
    Hi Indigo

Good to hear from you, that explains it your a lurker :) a few of us do that sometimes :) You know we are here (always :lol: ) if you want a chat.

Love
    Vonski x