fed up

mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 30. Nov 2009, 09:55 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi as I told you all I got a new computer , well I have a printer and now I cant install the driver as I lost the cd , I bet you that I have thrown it out any ideas its a Lexmark x1100.

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• mike77
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    rehab44 wrote:
    yep! go to the Lexmark site, they might have a download site for the drivers for your model. If not contact them by email tell them the prob and I am sure the will supply you with a link for a download.
    I did the same for my HP printer and they were very helpful, even told the best way to do the download.

Give it a try
    THANK YOU REHAB44, I will e mail them did not know that you could do that.

Mike R & Hazel &Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Mike,

Rehabs given you good advice there, I got a 'new' pc and it was too new to recognise my old printer and so as I had lost the lode disc I went to the printer site and they had all models inside so many years covered so I was able to download it and get it working. Hope yours is soon up and running. Take care Cris
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    My computer man installed my Lexmark printer direct from website because we lost the disc.Hope has worked for you Mike.
    Best wishes
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • mike77
    Hi I got the computer man out , and he found that Lexmar x1100 was not for windows 7 but found another driver for me and it working fine now, thank all for the great advice.

Mike R & Hazel & Mike Jr
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR