Just logged on for my first time

harrycree
harrycree Member Posts: 27
edited 1. Dec 2009, 18:22 in Say Hello Archive
Hi,
I've just joined the Arthritis Care forum for the first time today,and I just want to see if there is anyone out there that would like to chat with me about my neck problem which I think could be caused by Arthritis.?.
Thanks.
Harry

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Harry

Welcome to the forum. We would like to chat with you about your neck problem and if you post on the Living with Arthritis zone you will get more replies. The Chitchat zone is there too should you wish to chat about............. anything :D:lol::lol:

Look forward to seeing your name around the forum.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    hello and welcome!
    we're a very friendly bunch so i'm sure you'll find lot's of people to chat to!
    sue
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi

A big Hello from me, hope to see you posting around.

I do have neck problems, if you would like to talk, I will see if iIcan help you. There are quite a few who do suffer from neck problems as well.

Trisher xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Harry

Welcome from me too. Sorry can't help on the poorly neck as I have the dodgy hip and knees variety of arther, but am sure others will find you and be able to offer support.
    Take care
    Chris
  • harrycree
    chris7 wrote:
    Hi Harry

Welcome from me too. Sorry can't help on the poorly neck as I have the dodgy hip and knees variety of arther, but am sure others will find you and be able to offer support.
    Take care
    Chris

Thanks Chris,
    I'd just came across this Arthritis Care site today,and thought I'd try and find someone out there that is suffering from what I am suffering from.
    Many Thanks for you're reply.
    Take Care.
    Try and keep healthy.
    Harry
  • harrycree
    trisher wrote:
    Hi

A big Hello from me, hope to see you posting around.

I do have neck problems, if you would like to talk, I will see if iIcan help you. There are quite a few who do suffer from neck problems as well.

Trisher xx

Hi Trisher,
    Many thanks for you're reply to my posting.I had just came across this Arthritis Care site only today,and I am hoping to find someone out there that is suffering from the same sort of problems as myself,can you please tell me WHAT sort of problems does you're neck actually give you.
    Take Care,
    And thanks once again.
    Harry
  • kiefersangel
    kiefersangel Member Posts: 30
    Howdy and welcome to the forum :)
    Hope you find some answers to your problem :)
  • harrycree
    Howdy and welcome to the forum :)
    Hope you find some answers to your problem :)

Hi,
    Many thanks.
    Harry
  • trisher
    Hi Harry

Well in the morning, my neck is very stiff and I have trouble trying to turn it left and right.

I get a pain in the neck, also across my shoulders too. I get headaches.

Also my fingers, the pinky finger and the ring finger on both hands go numb.

I also get this funny tingling down my arms, not bad but I know it is there not always but I'm aware of it.

I hope this helps you, you can ask me questions if you want to.

Trisher xx
  • harrycree
    trisher wrote:
    Hi Harry

Well in the morning, my neck is very stiff and I have trouble trying to turn it left and right.

I also get this funny tingling down my arms, not bad but I know it is there not always but I'm aware of it.

Trisher xx

Hi Trisher,
    Thanks for you're reply..I don't have any real problem with my neck movement like yourself,but I think you could have a trapped nerve which is causing you, you're problems.I think it best if you get that investigated.?.
    Take Care,
    Thanks once again for you're reply to my posting.
    Harry
  • trisher
    harrycree wrote:
    trisher wrote:
    Hi Harry

Trisher xx

Hi Trisher,
    Thanks for you're reply..I don't have any real problem with my neck movement like yourself,but I think you could have a trapped nerve which is causing you, you're problems.I think it best if you get that investigated.?.
    Take Care,
    Thanks once again for you're reply to my posting.
    Harry

Harry

I've been tested it is not a trapped nerve. They told me that the loss of feeling in my fingers, the nerves that are connected to that do it.

I have to have my neck in a brace now though.

Trish x