Hi Steph120786

Options
shannonsmum
shannonsmum Member Posts: 68
edited 12. Dec 2009, 07:08 in My child has arthritis
Hi Steph,

I have replied to your private message but im not sure they have sent as its sitting in my outbox and not sure why, can you let me know if you have received them.

Thanks Hun,

Take Care
Sam

(shannonsmum)

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Sam

Just to let you know that private messages sit in your Outbox until the person receiving it has opened it - then it goes into your Sentbox. When it goes into your Sentbox you know it has been read by the person.

That is how I understand it anyway. Other peeps on here have been confused by the way it works, from time to time, so you are not alone in that.
    :)
    Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • shannonsmum
    shannonsmum Member Posts: 68
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Elna,

Thanks for letting me know, and glad im not the only one who was confused by it!! lol

Luv
    Sam
    xx
    elnafinn wrote:
    Hi Sam

Just to let you know that private messages sit in your Outbox until the person receiving it has opened it - then it goes into your Sentbox. When it goes into your Sentbox you know it has been read by the person.

That is how I understand it anyway. Other peeps on here have been confused by the way it works, from time to time, so you are not alone in that.
    :)
    Luv
    Elna x
    :lol::lol: