Hello

barbara12
barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
edited 14. Dec 2009, 14:38 in Say Hello Archive
Hi
Sorry I am not sure how to reply ,
Anyway, I am 59 years old, feel 69, I was going to the gym, (so much for keeping fit, I have had twinges for years but ignored them, till this year I went to my GP with pain in my knee, and was told I had multiple arthritic joints ie my hips knee and back,
I have not got over the shock yet but I will.
Love
Barbara

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Barbara

Welcome to the forum. I shall be 59 this month and often feel 99!! Please do join us on the other zones. We are all in the same boat here to a greater or lesser degree and help and support each other.

I will look out for you on the other zones. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Barbara

To reply to someone just go to the bottom of the page and you will see Reply to Topic click on that and just write.

When you are finished, scroll down to submit and press on that. It will tell you your message has gone then you will see it says See your message, you can press that or just go to the next topic.

Don't be afraid to ask.

Love Trisher xxx
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Welcome to the forum Barbara! good to have you with us':D' I'm not surprised you're in a state of shock after seeing the doc but hopefully being able to 'talk' to folks here will help ':shock:' ':wink:'
    see you around the forum.
    Iris x
  • barbara12
    Hi Trisher,
    Thankyou for that, I am getting there.
    Take care
    love Barbara. :?
    Love
    Barbara
  • barbara12
    Hi Iris,
    Thankyou for the welcome, it was a shock, but I suppose many have gone through it and worse.
    Take care
    Love Barbara.
    Love
    Barbara
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    hi barbara,
    welcome to the forum!
    look forward to reading more from you!
    sue
  • barbara12
    Thanks for your welcome Sue,
    I am still finding my way round this forum, but I am getting there.
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara