Just in case.....

katekelly
katekelly Member Posts: 975
edited 31. Dec 2009, 13:57 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi folks just in case I get swept off my feet by Russell Crowe or it really was "ME" in tonights lottery in which case I will be otherwise occupied -I will be watching Hootenanny on BBC tomorrow night and not on here to wish you all the most sincerest of best wishes for 2010. So I will take the opportunity to do so now.
Your friendship, humour and advise has been invaluable over this past year and I thank each and everyone of you for it.
We do not know what the New Year has in store for us and if this year is anything to go by maybe it's a good thing we don't- but one thing I do know is that Arthritis Care has, through this site, helped us all, whether it be by advise, laughter or just sharing our problems.
So here's to all of us and to the continued good work of all at Arthritis Care. Happy New Year 2010.
God Bless
Kate xxxxxx

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    ...........and again; and to everyone else, too.

Annie
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Yes Happy New Year to you Kate.

God Bless AC and all who 'sai'l in her in 2010

Trish xx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 31. Dec 2009, 04:08
    Hi Kate

This time last year, I was feeling very sorry for myself. I'd just had a knee op which I thought had been a failure ( it wasn't in the end) One day, in desperation, I typed in Arthritis on the computer, and up came A. Care, which I had never heard of.

Little did I realise what a magic box I was opening, and how many lovely people I was about to meet, including you.

Happy New Year to you, and all at A. Care too.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Kate,

I really hope 2010 will be a better year for you as well. Enjoy your self and have a very Happy New Year. Cris x
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Hi Kate

I will be trying to watch Jools Holland too but will be battling against my son who cannot tolerate the television.But I have managed to watch some previous years.I hate sitting alone waiting for the fireworks to go off and not being able to join in.
    It has been 11 years since I could go out and party on New Years Eve and I have got to say I am quite fed up witht missing all the fun.
    OH is going out alone!
    Best wishes to you all
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    We have had some very quiet New Year's eve's on and off over the last decade. The best one was seeing The Millenium in on the Beach of a Country Club in Cyprus with our cousins. Wish we were there now actually. Unfortunately, neither of us can fly at present due to Hearts attacks for OH and me with my arthritis. Could never stand the seats for 3-4 hours.
    It was magical.

With that thought, I would like to wish everyone a Very Happy New Year. This time last year, it seemed like my world was coming to an end with coping with the pain and medications. Not knowing what I was doing, where it would al end and then I found AC and all my friends. I would like to make New Year Resolution that I try and meet up with most of you in 2010. Love from Joy
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Kate

A lovely thoughtful post Kate and I couldn't agree more. I hope you enjoy your evening and that the New Year is a good one for you and your family.
    Chris
    k101.gif