HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MY THANKS.

angel1
angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
edited 31. Dec 2009, 17:16 in Community Chit-chat archive
I want to wish each and every one of you the Very Best New Year ever. On this forum are some of the bravest, funniest, and most inspirational people I`ve ever met, and I feel privileged that I`ve been allowed to do so.

Because of my job, I`ve become conditioned to listening to, and helping - well trying to! - others. I seldom talk about my own feelings. I try to deal with things alone. Now, I have dozens of wise, caring friends who allow me to say as much or as little as I want to.

I also want to thank Guy, Jean, and the other mods, who give up their time to create a safe place for us all.

I raise my glass to you all. Thanks for being there..........Ange. n015.gif

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I wish you all the very best too, Ange, for the forthcoming year as I do everyone. Enjoy your time on the cruise! I shall raise a few glasses to you all this evening. :D:D:D

I will be on the ferry for a short while tonight, on my way to Isle of Wight to celebrate the new year with friends and then back on the ferry in the morning. I love a walk by the sea, early on New Year's day.

Love and best wishes to you all, each and everyone of you.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    hi wish we did not live so far from the sea . well hope every one has great pain free new year
    k0104.gif
    val
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Ange, you have always been there for everyone else and I would hope that we can be here for you if you need us.
    Your wise words have often sorted out what feel like major problems for others - goodness knows, with all the trauma of a house move coming up, I will probably be in line, too!

I wish you a very Happy New Year and success in looking for a lovely little companion..........it's just what you need.

Love
    Annie
    xxx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Ange

I'll raise my glass to you this evening and hope the New Year is a good one for you. I really do hope you find a companion this year who can fill a little of the void.

May I also add my thanks here to everyone who made me welcome on the site and wish you all a very Happy New Year.
    k101.gif
    Chris
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Hi Ange

What a lovely post :!: :!:

I would like to thank you for just being you :!: You are so caring and kind, and you helped me a lot when I was dithering about knee surgery. Despite listening to the problems of others in your work, you still have time for us on here.

I do hope you will have a good year in 2010, and I look forward to a continuing friendship with you.

Happy New Year

Love from Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    HI ANGE

that is a lovely post!!! this site is a god send - i have had a moan today and had some lovely replies given with sencere concern, and that can sometimes be main thing for all of us who have to fight this horrid illness!!!
    I come on this site at least every day, sometimes I laugh - rehab is the best one to make me laugh!!!! Sometimes I cry when I read the pain and horror that some of you have to endure!!! Sometimes I wish I could do more than just read things, but cyber hugs is about it!!!

Best wishes to you all - where ever you are - and I hope the new year brings better things!!!!!!

Louise xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Ange

You help us just as much Ange.......Thank You for your help to me..my candle is still alight for both of us.

Have a Great Year Ange.

love Trish xx
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    trisher wrote:
    Ange

You help us just as much Ange.......Thank You for your help to me..my candle is still alight for both of us.

Have a Great Year Ange.

love Trish xx

And mine too sweetheart!........Much love.
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Happy new year Angel 1 hope this year is a better one for you best wishes for 2010 from joanne
    Joanne