COME ON CRIS (SKEZIER)

trisher
trisher Member Posts: 9,263
edited 5. Jan 2010, 14:52 in Community Chit-chat archive
Cris
Well the day is here and you have your de nerving today.

Remember I told you, you would feel me holding your hand, can you feel it?

We know you don't like it. It will help with the pain Cris, you were nearly asking them to do it before Christmas.
Wonky is here too and the others will be along, we will all go with you.

Be brave, ask for some sedation Cris, a little is better than none. Itwill help a lot.
We have hired a bus and are all with you.

Ask for the sedation, or we will all jump on you. Just think how the pain will go away for a while.

Love and (((((hugs))))) for you

Trish xxx

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Trish,

You must be psychic...... I really needed that :D I don't ant to go and the idea of 3 days caged up doesn't help...... Mind I went to Mowzal again tonight..... the lights haven't changed since last week :wink::lol::lol: However they are really something and have international acclaim :D

You and Wonky get in the car and drag me there kicking and screaming :lol::lol:

Can't sleep and seem very wound up so I will be up..... Got to be down there by 8 and with luck home by 2 :D

Love

Cris xx
  • trisher
    Cris

I have woken up. If you are still around somewhere I'm here if you need to talk.

If only I weren't so disabled, and could still drive, I would have been there and gone with you, honestly.

You could have shown me those lights, I never got those if you did send them to me.

Cris, hang in there Petal. Maybe, it will be easier this time. We are all wishing that it will be be.

All my love and take these ((((((gentle hugs))))))) with you.

Love Trish xxxxxx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Cris, it's silly o'clock and I woke thinking of you................glad Trish put this up...............nearly done and dusted now; you ask for what you need, pointless putting up with a doctor's whim when it gives you pain like that surely you'd be better off relaxed.

All my love

Annie
  • skezier
    Hi Trish and Annie,

Got my more sensible head on now, your right maybe it wont hurt so much, the screens working though thats a very temp thing at the mo :roll: I shall be there n time, am almost finished doing morning duties, stopped for yet another cuppa :wink: and its only a few needles :wink:

Will go get sorted, I wan the 'cue' just would rather be asleep while its being done :lol::lol:

See you (screen willing) later........ Love Cris xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Hi Cris,
    I cant sleep(worrying about children) if you need a chat.
    Best wishes
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • skezier
    Hi Elizabeth,

Sorry your worrying flower. I hope things will get easier for you soon.

I would love a chat but I have to be gone in 30 mins and I probably should change into clean stuff and hope I can negotiate the mud out there without getting plastered in it :wink: Hey I must remember to take my shoes else I shall arrive in day surgery with mud plastered wellies :wink: Well we get away with that own here but I think they are just too dirty to go in to a sterile environment :lol::lol:

You try not to worry, its bad stuff. I hope you will be able to see in the new year with the tv on and sending you so much hope 2010 will be good for you. Luv Cris x
  • tkachev
    Hi Cris,
    I am not sure what they plan to do to you but everyone is encouraging you to go so good luck and take care,
    Elizabeth

ps.The children are always on my mind.It is never ending!

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • skezier
    Hi Elizabeth,

They doing a temp de-nerve on my neck. Its all the 'treatment' left to do to it. I had it back in the spring, it does work but I know it also really hurt thats were the reluctance comes in :wink:

I understand the permanent back ground worry thing and I really hope it all gets easier for you. Is your daughter any better? Bless her its just not fair.

Right I must go, thanks for talking to me its really helped. ((( ))) Cris x
  • tkachev
    You go and get ready.I understand your worry but it will be a great help for a while and that is important.As the others sais have sedation and have a much needed rest!
    Daughters probs ongoing and I am fed up with it all.I am worried about her returning to school next Monday and my son needs to get motivated for his homework which is a real hard slog for me too!

I know you arent here now but you can read later.Let us know how you get on when you get home?
    Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    I am thinking of you, dear Cris. It will help you greatly, as you know and you will be able to start 2010 with renewed vigour.

You are one brave, lady.

Lots of love and gentle hugs
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    I have already wished you well again and again my love, but, hey, one last time.

You are so very brave, and when you feel the gentle pressure on your arm, thats me, trying to take the pain from you.......Talk later.......Much love.......Ange.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Hi Cris

I hope you are OKish, and I'm thinking about you. Hope the pain wasn't too bad, and that it will soon have the desired effect.

Lots of love from Joan and Tommy Tucker

k040.gif
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    chris be strong we r here with u (((hug)))
    val
  • annie_mial
    Still thinking of you Cris - I'm there with you right this moment.

Annie
    xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Cris

Have been thinking of you this morning and am sending buckets of hugs. Do hope the treatment gives you some respite again.
    take care, if we don't catch you later I hope the New Year is a good one for you.
    Chris xx
  • gickygawky
    gickygawky Member Posts: 478
    Hi Cris,

Just want to send my best wishes for today. I wish you a super speedy recovery and hope you will soon feel the positive effects of your op.

Take good care (((( ))))

Arna xxxxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi All!!
    Cris has txtd me to say she is all doine and should be home by now.
    She survived and will be able to tell you all how she got on later - if that monitor will let her eh???!!!
    She will be so touched by all theses lovely messages :D
    Brilliant bunch :D
    Toni xx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Hello Chris.

Hope you are feeling a bit more relaxed now.
    and that the neck feels good.

Thanks for explaining the procedure which does sound extremely unpleasant. It amazes me what we put ourselves through just to ease the constant pain.
    Have a lovely New Year and that 2010 will be better for you.
    Love from
    Joy
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hi Cris.
    i hope you feel a bit better now.
    i'm so glad its over for you at last you've had it done.
    i hope you are not in too much pain.
    i wish you a pain free 2010.
    remember to rest and take care.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Hi Cris
    glad its all done (thanks for letting us know Toni) hope it works as well as before and you start to feel better quickly :D
    love & bubbles sharon
  • annie_mial
    Thanks for passing on the news, Toni.

Cris, you must be relieved if nothing else! Hope you begin to feel better soon.

Hope all the critters are kind to you.

Annie
  • trisher
    Hi Cris

Well, it's all over. You will soon feel better.

Did you feel us all, in that bus? We all came with you. :)

Peeps, woke in the night, thinking of you, wow!

You keep yourself as warm as you can and try and rest. We are still thinking of you.

Cris, A Happy New Year to you. (in a few days)

Love Trish xxxx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Thanks for the news Toni

Cris, hope you are soon feeling better. Sorry you had such a bad night worrying about today. We were all thinking of you. Rest up and join us when you (and your monitor!) feel able too.
    Take care
    Chris xx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Right Cris,

littlelegs has sent orders to 'they who like to misbehave' telling them in no uncertain terms that she expects them to behave as she would ( :shock: :shock: oh heck ...not sure that will help :wink::wink: )
    and that they must cease from fridge raiding, mud splattering and any associated activities for the forseeable future. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

IF they misbehave she is happy to retrain them in more becoming manners - they will be exhausted from the walk to get here which may help :wink::wink::wink:

best wishes from us both, and gentle hugs too.

take care & rest up while you have the help.

talk soon
    wonky xxxx
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Thinking of you chris sounds very painful hope they are looking after you properly. Hope you will feel more comfortable soon. thanks for all the support you have given me in 2009 wishing you all the best for 2010. you give everyone such support you are a true heroine sending you healing vibes from joanne :D
    Joanne