Thankyou Everyone

barbara12
barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
edited 2. Jan 2010, 09:11 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi,
Just to let you know that my brother died on Christmas day, I would like to thank you all for your support and friendship.
I will see you in the cafe very soon.
Love Barbara xx
Love
Barbara

Comments

• jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I am so very sorry Barbara. Our thoughts are with you.

Jean, Guy, and the moderating team
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Barbara

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. You know we are here for you, if you need us.

Lots of Love and some (((((gentle hugs))))))

Trish xxx
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Barbara,

My sister is called Barbara too, dont come across your name very often. So sorry about your brother, I hope that you have lots of support around you,but please use us as well. Look after yourself and let others look after you too, try to eat well and healthy, you will find that you will suffer physically as well as emotionally. I know that is easier said than done, but it may sound silly, take vitamins as well maybe?

Again, so sorry about your loss, thinking of you at this very sad time

Janie xx
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Thinking of you, with much love, Barbara. So glad you found us, just in case you need us.........Ange.
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Hi Barbara, just wanted to say that I am sorry to learn about your brother, we are all here if you fancy a chat love Jaspercatxx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    So sorry, Barbara, hope you and yours are given the strength to overcome the loss.

Annie
    xxxx
    PS - My sister is also Barbara! There are a few around!
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Dear Barbara

I am so sorry to hear about your brother's death. I know what it is like to lose someone you love at Christmas, as both my parents died at Christmas on two consecutive years.

I hope that you have many happy memories of your brother, and that these will comfort you.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Barbara

I'm so sorry to hear of your brother passing away. I don't really have anything else to add other than we are all here for you.

Nina X
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Barbara

Only just catching this, after being away over Christmas. I have been thinking of you all, as I knew your brother had been taken to the hospice. Just adding my sympathy and best wishes to you and the family at this sad time. Take care of one another.
    Chris
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Dear Barbara,

I am really sad to read about your brothers death.
    My thoughts are with you.
    Take care
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Dear Barbara

I am so sorry. Although your brother was very unwell we are almost never prepared for the reality of death. Take your time in grieving, there is no time limit. We are all here for you and I sincerely hope this will bring you some comfort.

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Sorry Barbara
    I miss this thread.

Sorry to hear about your Brother. However ill he was, it is still a shock.
    I hope the next 2/3 months will go smoothly for you, it is a great strain on you emotionally and all the practical aspect of a bereivement. This will not help you physically either so look after yourself firstly. Especially with your back. That is going to take the strain first. Day at a time, day at a time.

Joy
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,898
    Hi Barbara.
    i'm so sorry a bout your brother.
    we will all be here to help you if needed.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx