The Queen made a mistake again!

kazpaz
kazpaz Bots Posts: 103
edited 4. Jan 2010, 16:57 in Community Chit-chat archive
How come Rehab's name wasn't on the honours list again???

Well, you get a Knighthood from me (and probably many more besides) for your services to making everyone laugh!

Hope you have ridiculous new topics for 2010 up your sleeve.

Kaz xxx

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Sir Rehab?? Oooh, I've come all over unncessary!

Annie
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Arise, Sir Rehab :!: :!:

But is there a Stairway to Heaven in Buck House :?: :?:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • kazpaz
    Sorry, Rehab. I told you I bring the kiss of death to threads!

Probably if anyone else had started it, you would have been on page 17 by now!

Couldn't agree more about "real" people getting awards but then giving one to that Matron would be acknowledging that all the senseless injuries to those young people are "real".

Hell, "celebrities" are real!

The leader of NICE gets one???? How unreal is that???

The world is mad.

Kaz
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    rehab44 wrote:
    I gave up trying to understand life, the universe and this country shortly after childbirth :D

Good heavens, what did you have?

Annie
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    just found this thread and rehab gets my vote as king of the forum for 2009 to go with trishers queen they will work together to keep us all on our toes . and we will all have loads of fun on the way .
    n025.gif
    to trisher and rehab where would we be with out them thanks both of u
    val
  • valval
    rehab44 wrote:
    Thanks Val :D Have you checked the number of posts on your Cafe thread?. That deserves ans award :D
    the cafe belongs to everyone that why they all call in. no one in charge of it . any one can pop in and chat about anything like in life we all need friends to listen from time to time
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Well said Sir Rehab :D Hope 2010 will be kind to you. x

Hi Kaz,

Hope your doing ok? Did they really reward the guy in charge of NICE? :shock: :shock: :shock: Do you know what for? :lol::lol: Hope 2010 is a good year for you. Cris

Hi Val,

You cafe thread helped me as I was sinking into a deep pool of water so you have a huge thank you from me for starting the best life line I have ever come across. (((( )))) Cris xx
  • kazpaz
    Hi Chris

Yes, I think he got a knighthood believe it or not.

I presume he is a "good corporate boy" and has saved the government millions on useful drugs that would improve our lives.

I have just got funding for weekly anti-TNF after a three month battle with the local PCT. I had been having it fortnightly but it was wearing off after a week. I was getting to the point where I was maybe not going to be able to keep working and yet there were drugs to help that I couldn't access.

FRUSTRATING or what?????

I would rather have seen rehab knighted to be honest.

Hope the new year is good for you too. Are you recovered from your injection(s)?

Kaz
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Kaz,

Hey good luck with the anti-TNF!

Its so wrong you had to fight for it! If you had had to stop working then they would tell you at some point you would have to work! I don't understand whats going on but down here the PCT are appalling and well to give a knighthood to the guy in charge of NICE when they too let people die.......... Odd old world we have eh?

Hey I would have rather seen a RAT knighted :lol::lol:

The jabs have really helped, she pumped me full of local and its only just started to come back to life (circulation issue :wink: ). I hope you never have to have them BUT if you do see if they will do them through the side cus its much less invasive. You take care, Cris
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi ,
    can I just second rehab for a knighthood, I haven't laughed so much in ages :lol::lol: I read all your post apart from the one's they have pulled.
    Love Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Just keep posting , and keeping us all on our toes :lol::lol:
    Take care Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Rehab you get my vote too an asset to us all well done captain.
    Colin
  • kazpaz
    Rehab

Is it true that one of your first jobs was a ship's captain? I think I heard it was called the Titanic or something?

There was also a rumour that you were just off to get more peanuts when an iceburg jumped out of the water at the ship.

I'm sure it's not true. Not you. You always seem such a steady sort to me.

It is hard to type with this white jacket so tight!!!!!!

Kaz
  • valval
    not be peanuts he would be after more like the ladys
    val