questions to ask

Options
bertyboy
bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
hi i have an appointment on thursday with my consultant and expect to have xrays and be put on the list for tkr , is there any questions i should be asking i am still very unsure about it all but feeling it is all getting to much asd it is ,both knees give the same amount of pain will the one thats left be able to take the extra strain :? thanks
I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx

Comments

• helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,494
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    bertyboy wrote:
    hi i have an appointment on thursday with my consultant and expect to have xrays and be put on the list for tkr , is there any questions i should be asking i am still very unsure about it all but feeling it is all getting to much asd it is ,both knees give the same amount of pain will the one thats left be able to take the extra strain :? thanks

Hello - Please go to our publications section and have a look at 'Surgery and Arthritis' - on page 9 there is a whole load of Qs to ask your surgeon. Thats the quickest way to get a reply quickly this week. If you want to discuss this further then please ring the Helplines free number on 0808 800 4050 or email Helplines@arthritiscare.org.uk. We can send you a whole bundle of info about TKR we can send out too - just send a private message or email your home address but it won't get there by Thursday tho. Hope that helps.
    Penn - Helplines