New to the forum joined two days ago .

Options
jennyanydots
jennyanydots Member Posts: 49
edited 12. Jan 2010, 14:14 in Say Hello Archive
Hi to all .. I have just joined the forum two days ago and finding my way around ..... I started with arthritis in my fingers when I was a teenager, now 53, and have suffered all of my life but feel it is accelerating now .. due to other illnesses ... I have spondylosis throughout the whole of my spine, fibromyalgia and osteo in my knees , I spend a lot of time indoors and wanted to start sharing with people in the same situation ...

Jennyanydots ..

Comments

• wibberley
    wibberley Member Posts: 421
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Jennyanydots and welcome!

Love the name!

Lois x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi to all .. I have just joined the forum two days ago and finding my way around ..... I started with arthritis in my fingers when I was a teenager, now 53, and have suffered all of my life but feel it is accelerating now .. due to other illnesses ... I have spondylosis throughout the whole of my spine, fibromyalgia and osteo in my knees , I spend a lot of time indoors and wanted to start sharing with people in the same situation ...

Jennyanydots ..

Hi Jenny :D

Welcome to the forum. Hope you like it here. The forum can become very addictive, you know!

Hope to hear more from you on the other zones.

Look after yourself,

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • jennyanydots
    Options
    Thanks Lois so much for replying .... I am slowly looking through other posts to see if their are any common symptoms to mine .... I have had arthritis for so many years but it is worsening now and I am tired all of the time with it .... look forward to chatting with you .... regards jenny x

wibberley wrote:
    Hi Jennyanydots and welcome!

Love the name!

Lois x
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    Options
    welcome jenny,
    i hope to see you posting in this very friendly forum!
    sue
  • jennyanydots
    Options
    Hi pixylandfairies ... fun name !... I look forward to chatting somewhere on the forum with you .. I have spent two days working it out ... I dithered for ages on whether to join or not ... glad I have, I look forward to reading the posts and sharing any coping strategies with you all …. Best wishes jenny :roll:
    hi jenny hun, welcome, i hope you enjoy your time here as much as i do :)
  • jennyanydots
    Options
    Hi Elna .. thanks for the reply .. I am looking forward to sharing with all of you .. so much to read and join in with ...

I hope to be chatting with you soon jenny ..x
    elnafinn wrote:

Jennyanydots ..

Hi Jenny :D

Welcome to the forum. Hope you like it here. The forum can become very addictive, you know!

Hope to hear more from you on the other zones.

Look after yourself,

Elna x
  • jennyanydots
    Options
    Hi Sue.. thanks very much for the welcome ... there seems to be a lot to keep me busy on here, I hope we can share some helpful tips on coping strategies ... look forward to chatting with you soon ... regards jenny x
    suzster wrote:
    welcome jenny,
    i hope to see you posting in this very friendly forum!
    sue
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi Jenny,
    welcome to the forum from me too! ':D'

It's not easy at times coping with arther and the forum has been a lifeline for many of us...............really glad you decided to join us!

look forward to chatting with you and will watch out for your posts. Iris x
  • jennyanydots
    Options
    Thanks Iris, I'll look out for you too ... i am just about to check out some of the posts, i only come on in small bursts, as it is difficult to sit for long and never get to finish anything off, it is so frustrating ..

jenny x
    dorcas wrote:
    Hi Jenny,
    welcome to the forum from me too! ':D'

It's not easy at times coping with arther and the forum has been a lifeline for many of us...............really glad you decided to join us!

look forward to chatting with you and will watch out for your posts. Iris x