hey everyone, 24 new here!

kirsty123
kirsty123 Member Posts: 42
edited 6. Feb 2010, 12:10 in Say Hello Archive
hi everyone my names Kirsty, im 24 got diagnosed in december 2009 with seronegative athritis, cant really find alot of info about it and just wondered if anyone can help me out.
im currently taking naproxen but it aint been working, got the docs on the 26th to see about upping it or changing it.
just thought i would introduce myself and say hi and talk to other people in the same situation, look foreward to chatting to u all
Kirsty xxxxxx

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Kirsty,
    Just wanted to welcome you to this site, You have so much going on , At such a young age, you will find lots of support on here, I have OA so I cant help, but someone will. Put a post on the young peoples forum has well, you take care .
    Barbara x :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • kirsty123
    kirsty123 Member Posts: 42
    hey guys thanks for the welcome, pleased to meet u. that is great to here bout seronegative athritis as most people i speak to about it have never even heard of it so think im talking rubbish becase A. im so young and B. seronegative is something they have never heard of. thanks for replying
    cheers
    Kirsty
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Kirsty

A big Welcome from me too.

We are quite mad at times. Hope to see you posting soon

Trisher xx
  • countessheather
    countessheather Member Posts: 114
    Hello Kirsty and I hope you've got a strong consitiution for all the robust humour! :lol: Laughter realy is the best medicine. So hope to see some lively banter with you soon. Take care, Heatherxx
  • kingarthur
    kingarthur Member Posts: 55
    Hi Kirsty,

I was diagnosed at 24...with Cervaical spondylosis...and they gave me Naproxen too.....

Naproxen messed up my stomach, because i didnt use to eat all day.

Im a newbie here, but i welcome you. And just want to say, that since ive joined this forum, i have had nothing but love, understanding and ive learnt it is ok to be me.

I'm sure you will find the same...

Love and light to and all
  • kingarthur
    kingarthur Member Posts: 55
    kingarthur wrote:
    Hi Kirsty,

I was diagnosed at 24...with Cervaical spondylosis...and they gave me Naproxen too.....

Naproxen messed up my stomach, because i didnt use to eat all day.

Im a newbie here, but i welcome you. And just want to say, that since ive joined this forum, i have had nothing but love, understanding and ive learnt it is ok to be me.

I'm sure you will find the same...

Love and light to you and all
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Hello Kirsty

Glad you have come onto the Arthritis Care site.
    If you pop over to the Living with Arthritis site there are many of us who are there to help you and give you advice on how we have overcome these problems and DXs we are given

Hope to see you on the Chit Chat site too. Lots of other issues to chat about and make you laugh hopefully.

See you later
    Joy