Hi,

grateful
grateful Member Posts: 3
edited 16. Jan 2010, 16:36 in Say Hello Archive
8) Hi I am the newest memeber of the group and my name is grateful.. I have Rheumatoid Arthiritis and only came across this group by looking on line regarding some new medication I think my Rheumatologist is going to try...
I am looking forward to meeting some more of you on line and also getting involved in some of the discussions.

Grateful :P

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Grateful,
    A very warm welcome, the people on this forum are really supportive, you can have a moan , ask questions, or have a laugh, just join in.
    Take care.
    Barbara x :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    hello and welcome from me to!
    glad you found this site as everyone is so friendly and helpful!
    look forward to chatting with you.
    sue
  • jennyanydots
    jennyanydots Member Posts: 49
    grateful wrote:
    8) Hi I am the newest memeber of the group and my name is grateful.. I have Rheumatoid Arthiritis and only came across this group by looking on line regarding some new medication I think my Rheumatologist is going to try...
    I am looking forward to meeting some more of you on line and also getting involved in some of the discussions.

Grateful :P

Hi grateful .. i joined about a week ago now .. there is so much to look through and join in with .. i am sure you will find much to share ..
    jennyanydots
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Welcome! :) Hope to see your name on the other forums. Will look out for you. Many lovely people on here with loads of advice and sympathy. :lol::D

Look after yourself and keep warm,
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hello Grateful

A big welcome from me. We do offer support when you need it.

You will also be welcome to come to CChat have a coffee in the cafe, eat what you like.

A word of warning, we are quite mad on there, not all of us.

Hope to see you around soon

Trisher xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Hi there, Grateful.........what a good name!
    Welcome to you.

Join in, ask questions, we love them, any kind! Or join us on the Chit Chat forum where we are all more than a little bonkers!

Annie