New Recruit

dillydream
dillydream Member Posts: 75
edited 18. Jan 2010, 10:39 in Say Hello Archive
:) Hi All,
I am Dillydream, diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis in June 2009. I was given a low dose of Methotrexate and unfortunately had severe side effects :cry: and was taken off it. Now i am taking 10mg of Leflunomide and have tried to increase it to 20mg but a UTI caused problems and i had to reduce it again. I have agreed with my Consultant Rheumatologist that i will try again when i get the all clear from the repeat specimen i sent in.
I`m hoping that when my meds are sorted i will be able to cope with the pain/ stiffness and associated problems that PA causes.
I will be looking at this excellent site regularly i expect.
Best Wishes, :lol:
Dilly

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Dilly

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing you posting more. I hope you get the all clear soon regarding the UTI and can start the meds again and hopefully begin to feel much better.

I will look out for you on the other zones. :)

Look after yourself,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Dilly

A big Welcome from me.

We like to support members on if they are down or not feeling too good.

We also like to relax and have some fun too. If you feel like it, come to the CChat Forum and have a laugh too.

love Trisher xx
  • dillydream
    dillydream Member Posts: 75
    Thanks for the replies to my post, will definitely post again and will chat later.
    Take Care,
    Dilly x :lol:
  • kirsty123
    kirsty123 Member Posts: 42
    hi and welcome, hope the site helps u alot, it has helped me loads
    Kirsty xxxx