Everyone is MIA!

mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 28. Jan 2010, 12:25 in Community Chit-chat archive
Where is everyone this week?, is it a full moon or something!??, I mean this place is like the flippin mary celeste this week for gods sake.:shock:

Hi doracs and Lynn you know what it is, I bet rehab has been snatched by the state and the others have run to the hills to set up a splinter web forum from a safe untracable server.
Or just maybe one of the moderators is a serial killer and is knocking us off one by one, so who out of us 3 is next!!!!, either that or all my stupidity has chased them all away. :roll: :oops:

Comments

• dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    mellman01 wrote:
    Where is everyone this week?, is it a full moon or something!??, I mean this place is like the flippin mary celeste this week for gods sake.:shock:

Hi mellman! it IS very quiet in here....I can hear my footsteps echoing along the corridor...spooky or what! ':roll:'

May be they've set sail already on the cruise?

You at work?
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    You've upset me Mel :-( I'm going to need lots of chocolate to forgive you.

Nx :-)

PS - I'm still here reading but don't always get a chance to reply
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    i have been about here and there xxx[/b]
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • naseebapnaapna
    naseebapnaapna Member Posts: 201
    may i join your rank?

not to replace anyone mia, just to keep you cmpnay when someones are mia

n a a
  • ninakang
    rehab44 wrote:
    I'm back 3 hour meeting and walk about with local councillors

For fun?!

nX
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    rehab44 wrote:
    I'm back.... 3 hour meeting and walk about with local councillors, that was a barrel of fun.. clip boards.. cameras.. blackberry's.. phone calls made.. copious note taking, photographs taken from all angles, discussions, head shaking, lots of tut tuts! and some hmmmmms?
    9 people involved from at least 5 separate agencies.. but not the agency that could carry out the task :roll:

Result another meeting TBA specially dedicated to the problem

I just love those meetings about meetings........even better if another comm-i-tee springs into being. They always discuss the meetings and very often have meetings to discuss the meetings they haven't yet been to..................

Annie
  • ninakang
    I went to a meeting this morning to discuss some new documents. We'd all been sent the documents last week to read and digest prior to the meeting, so like the good girl I am (ahem) I diligently printed off the documents and read them, making notes, before today.

The first two hours of the meeting were dedicated to reading the documents through and checking understanding. This is the fire service for you. Surely if I haven't read the documents, that's my problem?!

Nx (who hates meetings, by the way)
  • mellman01
    rehab44 wrote:
    I'm back 3 hour meeting and walk about with local councillors

O I on the level are we then brother rehab!.
  • mellman01
    O the old dropped curb line eh!, seeming you were AWOL you now have to be court marshalled and interorgated just in case you've been brain washed by the state secret services. the last thing we need in the bunker is a flippin mole!, right delboy hand me the cattle prod!.
  • mellman01
    i here Mell! :roll: can i borrow the catle prod when you have finished id like to try it out on a changeling! :lol:

What the flip is a change thingy?,if it's an Alien be carful you might just upset it a bit, well a lot.
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    rehab44 wrote:
    I'm back.... 3 hour meeting and walk about with local councillors, that was a barrel of fun.. clip boards.. cameras.. blackberry's.. phone calls made.. copious note taking, photographs taken from all angles, discussions, head shaking, lots of tut tuts! and some hmmmmms?
    9 people involved from at least 5 separate agencies.. but not the agency that could carry out the task :roll:

Result another meeting TBA specially dedicated to the problem

Been there, done that. Read them the Riot Act bigtime for being such a waste of space. 'If you aren't able to do anything about it, what the $%^$ are you here for? I want some action!' Loads of red faces!

Joseph 8)
    Josephm0310.gif
  • mellman01
    rehab44 wrote:
    Crikey, mell you must have led a sheltered life mate :shock:

I av I live in a swamp in darkest Oxfordshire theres no radio or TV as the damp does em in and the only food I get is what chavs throw from their cars on the way to the local pub, I'm only e mailing you now as I have been taken in by the local vicar due to the cold this isn't my pc due, yep you got it the damp!.

Oh thank you vicar another cucumber sandwich don't mind if I do!, my you do have a big organ I must say!!.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    I went shopping! trailed around Watford which I havent managed for years.Spend Spend Spend. I needed to buy replacement jumpers and tops because I keep wearing holes in the sleeves where I support myself going down the stairs.I went to a cheapo shop to keep OH happy but he still grimaced everytime I picked things up and put them in the basket.
    I had a difficult night as my foot and hip(the unoperated one)were very painful and uncomfortable.Struggled to walk on it to get to the loo!
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    See what I mean about corrupt councillors and govenments?

That lot will be drawing lots of expenses for that meeting! and it's out of our taxes.

Joy
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    I've been MIA this pm because I have been in my studio. Another exhibition has come to my notice so I need to create some new pics. Not shown before and all that business.

Joy