Hello fellow travellers

sweetestapples
sweetestapples Member Posts: 8
edited 28. Jan 2010, 12:24 in Say Hello Archive
Hi. I'm new today and I can't tell you how happy I am to have found this site. I have RA and hypothyroidism. It will be such a relief to talk to others who understand the RA language.

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi. I'm new today and I can't tell you how happy I am to have found this site. I have RA and hypothyroidism. It will be such a relief to talk to others who understand the RA language.

Hi sweetestapples!

Welcome to the forum. I have OA and have taken thyroxine for years and years. :roll: :)

You will make lots of good friends on here, it can get addictive, so be careful!! I should not be on here at all really, but doing other things that are far less interestin like, what to have for dinner!

Look forward to seeing your name around the forum,

Look after yourself,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Hi sweetstaples!
    welcome from me too ':D' hope you enjoy being part of this family as much as I do...great folks, lots of support for the ups and downs of living with arther and some laughs along the way!

Elna is right! it is addictive and many a family meal is delayed..so I'm off too to see what's cooking (wishful thinking) Iris x
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    hello from me to!
    everyone here is friendly and supportive, i look forward to chatting with you!
    sue
  • sweetestapples
    Thanks for all your welcomes. I keep coming on to reply but as soon as I log on something crops up!
    I look forward to chatting and being understood lol
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Sweetstables

A big welcome from me too.

Hope to see you posting soon

Trisher xx
  • sweetestapples
    Thanks Trisher. Reading lots of the posts is such a revelation. I read something and think 'Oh, that is just like me' or 'I know exactly what you mean'. It is like wandering into a country and finding that everyone speaks my language. I don't feel so alone now
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Sweetstables

You will be understood on here, I have RA as well as other types of arthur, as we call it.

Lots of peeps on here suffer with it.

You don't have to feel alone at all any more.

Trisher xx
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Hello sweetestapples

I have RA too and still finding things discussed a relevation, welcome from me, it's a fantastic forum with very nice, nonjudgemental and supportive people who are the bees knees.

Take care

Janie
  • chile168
    chile168 Member Posts: 384
    Hi Sweetestapples,

I suffer with Lupus, Fibromyalgia, RA and the rest. I talk RA lingo too.

WELCOME!

Eve