neck lol

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
hi having physio on my neck first week was ok strange feeling after wore off after couple of hours but last week took from thursday till sunday to get back to normal. head not working properly thoughts not in straight lines lol like when you drunk and have to concentrate hard to do anything also co ordination was all out well went to work thursday pm and do not feel i should have messed till up lol but thought feeling would go away back at physio this weel so not sure how it will affect me . work for a small firm so do not like taking time off but on the other hand if like last week will be no good . what do i do well think it will be wait and see what physio says . what do you all think
val

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Val, the last thing I wanted to do was have time off sick just at this particular point.........never liked going sick anyway, but now have no choice.

Feel awful about it as I am due to 'retire' rather late in the day and was kept on specially to do some training for those taking my place.

Will just see what happens for the last six weeks or so, maybe I can put in some extra time for them.

Annie
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Val

It could be that the physio moved your neck slightly as it was not inline properly. before. Then you started seeing things in a different way, until you adjusted to it.

Try not to worry, don't let her do anything until she tells you what it could have been.

When she does your neck ask her what she is doing so you understand.

Tell her though won't you?

We will all be waiting for you to come back and tell us what she said.

Val messing the till up is not a crime, everyone does things wrong. Did your boss have a go at you, or made you feel silly, or was he ok about it?
  • valval
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Val

It could be that the physio moved your neck slightly as it was not inline properly. before. Then you started seeing things in a different way, until you adjusted to it.

Try not to worry, don't let her do anything until she tells you what it could have been.

When she does your neck ask her what she is doing so you understand.

Tell her though won't you?

We will all be waiting for you to come back and tell us what she said.

Val messing the till up is not a crime, everyone does things wrong. Did your boss have a go at you, or made you feel silly, or was he ok about it?

boss was great about it but i was so mad about my self i hate getting it wrong.
    the physio checked my neck out and said better if keep doing the exercises and using hweat bags and ice as movement was good now but she feels it might not like us messing with it so to just carrie on until next week when she calls me to see how it going . she also said to phone and they would get me in if i needed it.
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Val

I'm not a doctor, and would never advise you to do anything.

Forget the incident with the till. You just got confused, we all make mistakes or do things wrong.

I know you were mad at yourself, just do what she has told you.

She sounds a very nice person, ring her if you think something is not right.

a (((()))) for you.

Trish xxx
  • valval
    Options
    bless you trisher you always make me feel better
    199.gif

saw this it made me smile so thought would put it here lol. thankyou all for helping to lift me when was feeling down.
    val