Got my scooter

rosyred
rosyred Member Posts: 150
edited 4. Feb 2010, 11:27 in Living with Arthritis archive
Well i have it sat here in my living room..

Now i have to find out how to charge the thing.. power box has 3 pins in a socket type thing... And the thing u ment to push it into on the back of scooter has 5.... She sits here scratcing her head...

Rang mum who said she will find out all the paper work and things, My own fault cause i just wanted to get back home..

I was so looking forward to trying it out . now just have to wait again :cry:

Comments

• Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    rosyred wrote:
    Well i have it sat here in my living room..

Now i have to find out how to charge the thing.. power box has 3 pins in a socket type thing... And the thing u ment to push it into on the back of scooter has 5.... She sits here scratcing her head...

Rang mum who said she will find out all the paper work and things, My own fault cause i just wanted to get back home..

I was so looking forward to trying it out . now just have to wait again :cry:

Hope you find out how the charger works and then you'll be off and running (well not literally of course :oops: )

hope you have fun!
  • fester
    fester Member Posts: 98
    delboy wrote:
    Are you going to tune it for speed?

Oh that would be nice,having my scooter souped up to say 12mph instead of 7.5mph tops :lol:

On a side note anyone having trouble with jel batteries and the frost,snow we're getting? just that i've noticed battery indicator dropped couple of notches for a half mile round trip to shops this morning.
  • rosyred
    Yes found out how it plugs in now for the charger .
    Oh and yes will have it to max speed.
    Well maybe not at 1st :oops:

Cant wait to get out And about on it now ... :lol:
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    rosyred wrote:
    Yes found out how it plugs in now for the charger .
    Oh and yes will have it to max speed.
    Well maybe not at 1st :oops:

Cant wait to get out And about on it now ... :lol:

Great that you've got your scooter! enjoy! Iris x
  • rosyred
    Its of to the docs today..

Will be zooming around the shops soon

Thk u all for ur mess

Willl keep you all up to date on how its goes :o
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    I bought a second hand scooter because if I use the car more than normal I only need it to go round the Metro Center {for anyone living in the North East} and in better weather to car boot sales.
    I've never had it out on the road as such yet......it must be freezing at the minute and I would have to figure out how to cross roads etc.....where the lowered pavement bits are etc.....Oh well THR a week tomorrow so maybe not need it for that
    Enjoy yours

Love
    Hileena