Pick me ups??

Options
mouseymousey
mouseymousey Member Posts: 283
edited 31. Jan 2010, 12:37 in Living with Arthritis archive
Went out for the fist time in eons last night. So I put on lots of slap, but after a cool look in the mirror had to take most of it off. I hadn't realised how bad I look until then, I have huge dark circles around my eyes etc. My normal pick up is the stuff you slap on and gradually it tans you. My face is normally a few shades darker than my hands. Any good ideas for a quick pick up so I don't go out and scare small children? Thanks..

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I haven't got any tips, but I'm going to watch this with interest - I look like something that's been left out in the rain and dark too long, Ugh!

Annie
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Went out for the fist time in eons last night. So I put on lots of slap, but after a cool look in the mirror had to take most of it off. I hadn't realised how bad I look until then, I have huge dark circles around my eyes etc. My normal pick up is the stuff you slap on and gradually it tans you. My face is normally a few shades darker than my hands. Any good ideas for a quick pick up so I don't go out and scare small children? Thanks..

Have you tried YSL Touche Eclat for the dark circles? Don`t use too much though, and don`t rub it in, just gently pat it in.
    Google it, and you`ll find lots of reviews, and some good prices....Ange