back in work

Options
holmesi
holmesi Member Posts: 96
hiya peeps,long time no speaks.just to let you know i am back to full time, still getting pain thought i was in for a massive flare up seemed to settle, still catches me out when i do something i shouldn.t ,to used to doing it any way.hope elna,s ok and the rest of the crew, always thinking of the help and support you gave me when i was really down ,i still look in now and again,many thanks holmesi :wink::wink::):):)

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    holmesi wrote:
    hiya peeps,long time no speaks.just to let you know i am back to full time, still getting pain thought i was in for a massive flare up seemed to settle, still catches me out when i do something i shouldn.t ,to used to doing it any way.hope elna,s ok and the rest of the crew, always thinking of the help and support you gave me when i was really down ,i still look in now and again,many thanks holmesi :wink::wink::):):)
    hi it great you back to work bet you thought from time to time would never happen . do not push it though listen to your body :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    val
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    holmesi wrote:

Hiya Holmesi

So pleased that Toni alerted me to your posting. :D I would have missed it. Aw, thanks for asking after me. You have made my day :wink::D:lol: First of all, congrats, being in work full time again. That is brilliant. :D So pleased you look in now and again. Let's hope "arthur" just gives you the occasional reminder, if he has to, :roll: but stays well away from you.
    :)

How have you fared with all the snow then? I so felt for the posties around here when it was really tough going, under foot. The post was still delivered though. Posties keep the world going around. :D

Well, you know where we are, should you need any help, support, that kind of thing. You always were one of my favourites :oops: and I am very happy for you that your life turned around for you. :)

Love
    Elna x()
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • holmesi
    holmesi Member Posts: 96
    Options
    hi elna and valval,thanks for the lovely letter again,how did i fare in the snow/ice i went A over T twice ,slipped a few times but managed to stay upright.i wore a pair of spikeys ,brilliant if your going out on ice or compacted snow ,really saved me from doing a lot of damage!![internet bought not company issue thank god.]all my customers asked me where i got them ,hope your feeling a lot better and uncle arthur is only paying you a visit occasionally ,it was tough for quite a few weeks ,only take meds when i,m in a lot of pain now ,i know what your goin to say elna remember to take your painkillers every day!!!all the best speak to you soon,holmesi
  • topgirl
    topgirl Member Posts: 290
    Options
    Thats great news.....xxx