Cyber border town

mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 24. Feb 2010, 17:59 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well here we are again another ground hog day in the cyber equivalent of a wild west border town, the only life visible is a solitary noonday drunk sleeping it off in the shade by the ram shackled saloon, the peace and quite is only broken by the slight howl of the ever present desert zephyr and a slight rustling sound generated by the odd tumbleweed as it's propelled along in the hot breeze.
Nothing stirs not even a rattle snake, life itself seems hypnotised by the solitude.I look up the main street slowly with my best Clint Eastwood squint into the distant dust blown heat haze and think to myself, well boy time you cut outa here as this town is dead on it's feet. :|

Comments

• mellman01
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi delboy Oh so it was you then was it!?, :roll: hey where did you get the little tumbleweed thingy from you put on your post? :?:
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Well, I've been galloping as fast as I can to reach you :!:

k030.gif

Wait a minute :!: What's that :?: Has it come to take you away, or are the aliens landing :?:

n055.gif
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    hey sounds like our town center lol just come back and no one out we do not even have snow. so come around ours will give you train fare out of town
    h020.gif
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Keep low....the indians are on there way h060.gif Sorry the nearest I could find :oops:
    Love
    Barbara
  • mellman01
    B****r me now a few others have fallen out the saloon, hmm so that's where you all were getting drunk in the day time, this town need cleaning up I guess?
    Oh are the hidden people on here the injuns do you think???:shock:
  • barbara12
    mellman01 wrote:
    Bugger me now a few others have fallen out the saloon, hmm so that's where you all were getting drunk in the day time, this town need cleaning up I guess?
    Could be....that means there are only 4....should be able to handle them a010.gif
    Love
    Barbara
  • mellman01
    barbara12 wrote:
    mellman01 wrote:
    Bugger me now a few others have fallen out the saloon, hmm so that's where you all were getting drunk in the day time, this town need cleaning up I guess?
    Could be....that means there are only 4....should be able to handle them [img]Good idea!!!, off you go up the ridge and scout them out, oh take the drunk with you for assistance, oh and don't forgrt to duck!. :mrgreen:[/img]
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    barbara12 wrote:
    Keep low....the indians are on there way h060.gif Sorry the nearest I could find :oops:

Well one Indian's arrived ;-) Think I might open a corner shop actually that sells samosas and pakoras :-)

Nx

PS - if Joan can bring aliens in, then I can be an India Indian in the wild west!
  • barbara12
    right nina is this you .......found her over the ridge....don't be fooled by the cheeky face....I have brought her in ...she should be able to tell us where the rest are..... e080.gif
    Love
    Barbara
  • barbara12
    delboy wrote:
    I found the injuns* and gave them a bottle of firewater so they'll be no problem now. drunk-smiley.gif

*First Nation People for the pedants.

Volunteers required to catch rattlesnakes as only their venom will kill the Zombie Outlaws heading for town.
    Found one how many do we need g055.gif
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    not telling what i want to be but will cost you plenty lol
    e025.gif
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    delboy wrote:
    Town drunk rolé already taken but we need a beggar. mosmileys.gif

Hey Del I don't mind being a beggar :shock: :lol::lol:
  • joanlawson
    Can I be Calamity Jane please :?:

Calamity Jane was a sharpshooter by the time she was a young woman. She received her nickname, Calamity Jane, when she rescued an army captain in South Dakota after their camp was attacked by Native Americans. Jane was said to be a whiskey-drinking, "don't-mess-with-me" kind of gal.

The ''don't- mess-with-me'' bit sounds good :!:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    :shock: i could be a can can dancer :?:
    julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • joanlawson
    If Julie is a can-can dancer,