how is the weather with everyone

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 25. Feb 2010, 09:59 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi

how the weather today with everyone today ? snow snow snow and more snow here :(

schools are shutting and so the kids are happy :lol:

i wonder where spring going to happen :)

down south where i am from they got no snow just rain lucky people
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi only49 I would love to loads of snow here, it covers up all the rubbish etc and makes the world seem more wild than it normally is,
    the last time it did I went up over the back fields here with the wife and our two dogs, it was bitter and so cold you could see snow diamonds in the wind, the sun was setting and it look beautiful, the dogs loved it, my knees survived and we had a big log fire burning at home, all the traffic stopped so no constant road noise, no one about.
    Now it's just grey and damp here, and the roads are all now falling apart, you can see all the plastic and costa coffee cups thrown out of car windows as the drive past our village and we have 24 hour road noise again.
    Humans will only be remembered for the plastic rubbish they dump everywhere.
  • only49
    only49 Member Posts: 1,207
    Options
    you lucky things, we are all getting fed up with this weather, :wink:
    i dont know what's wrong with people today why dont they take there rubbish home with them, i would post some snowy pictures here
    but not sure if i would be allowed to do that, i been taking photos of the snow so i can remind my self what it can be like.
    anyway nothing for it but to keep in and stay warm and read the papers or surf the net :):)
    sylvia :)stern02.gif
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hi.
    We are fine here with temps of 8 degrees. I gather there is rain on the way. We are in the middle of rain in the south and horrible deep snow and drifts in Scotland. For all those up there, good luck, especially with the electricity being off for thousands
    And you in the south with the possibility of more floods. I do hope it wont be as bad as they say.
    It must be worrying for all of you so just to say i am thinking of you all.
    Joy
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    Rainy.gif

same here :roll:
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    fog fog fog fog and more fog but at least its not snowing yet!
    julie :cry:
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    bertyboy wrote:
    delboy wrote:
    Rainy.gif

same here :roll:

and here! Far too much of it as well.....
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    Me too

lotsa rain s010.gif

Love

Toni xx