I WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR SUPPORT TO GET THROUGH MARCH.

angel1
angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
edited 4. Apr 2010, 06:15 in Community Chit-chat archive
Wonky told us recently what a bad month February is for her. I truly hope she has got through.....Angel hugs Wonks.

My nemesis is March, amd I could use a little support to get through. I`m not very good at asking, as I`m usually the one giving the support.

It kicks off right away on the 1st, when it`s one year since Amber went to sleep for the last time. She was the most beautiful, cheeky little Yorkie in the world. Full of character and love. I miss her. So much so, that I still can`t think of another one.

All the most important people in my life have been male. My dad, Frank, and my wonderful boys. I lost my dad on the 9th March, many years ago now, but I still miss his down to earth wisdom, and sense of humour. Everybody loved him.

Mother`s Day on the 14th is always made very, very special for me by the boys, but there is a sadness there too.

Our Wedding Anniversary is on the 25th March - we married on my parent`s Silver Wedding Anniversary, so that was always a double celebration.

On the 30th March it is the ninth anniversary of Frank`s death. We truly were two halves of one whole, and whilst I mourn him even more on that day, I also celebrate how very lucky I was to have him, albeit for not long enough.

There is one good anniversary in March though. On 3rd, it will be a year since I joined the Forum, and met some of the kindest people in the world. Thank you all, and thanks to Jean and the rest of the moderators for looking after us so very well.

Ange.

Comments

• snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Ange i know i haven't been on this site very long but i am here when ever you need cheerig up love sending you a ((((hug))))
    julie xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Ange...
    I really wish I could give you a real hug....you are such a good friend to us all....I for one will always be here for you,this forum like you say is a lifeline to so many.
    I do understand what you mean about your little dog...they are one of the family...I waited 5 years before I got another, and I love her to pieces.
    I am so glad you met the love of your life, and have such happy memmories nobody can take these away.
    you take care and thankyou for your support in the past.
    Lots of love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Ange...........I, too, wish I could hug you for real.............getting through a month like that must seem so daunting at the beginning. I think you would suggest to anyone else that they take it day by day...............baby steps, a little at a time.

My daughter could hardly wait for her youngest to start school and she set up a day chart for herself..........this would have been a good idea, but it was two years before the event!

Love
    Annie
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Ange,

As much support as you need from here as well. I know about bad months and well mine has extended now from the 13h of October to the 20th November and your right is very hard to get through the anniversary bits but we will be here and well sending you a shed load of (((((((( )))))))) and that’s from me and this manky bunch of employers :wink: xxxx

Yep I also thank Jean and the Mods :D x
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    hi Ange my thoughts and hugs to you , remember your loved ones with the happy memorys they gave you ,yes you will still be sad , but deep inside there is a little smile within your heart xxx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Dear Ange

You are always so kind and supportive to everyone on the forum, and I know that many of us turn to you for advice and help because we feel that we can trust and rely on you. I am sure that there will be many people who, like me, would like to offer you our support in return.

It is difficult when you have so much happiness and sadness concentrated into one month. I always feel the same at Christmas, which is a happy time with my family, but sad for me too, because both my parents died at Christmas on two consecutive years.

I hope that the happy memories which you have will carry you through the month.

Best wishes

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Dear Ange

I know just upsetting this next month will be for you.

I'm sending you a basketful of ((((Ange)))).

You are always there for all of us.......giving us advice and in my case a lot more than this.

I like to think of you as a "good friend" as well as giving me advice and to help point me in the right direction.

Although you might come home from work shatterd, you still find the time come on here, looking for anyone who needs some help.

Recently you have tried to point me in the right direction, also asking me to keep in touch to let you know how it is going, Thank You Ange.

Early this month, well at Christmas as well, you tried to help me get through a very sad and difficult time, for that I will always be so grateful.

You have helped and supported others, now you need our support. Lean on us as long as you need to Ange. We will be here for you.

love and more ((((())) for you

Trish xxx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Hello Ange

I think we all have a difficult time at some time, some period in our lives. Anniversaries come and go and no matter how long ago that might be for some of us it can still be a sad moment. Even a happy event can makes us have a little weep sometimes. When you lose a loved one, a much loved pet there are always reminders .

I lost my father on the 16th March 1983, long time ago, but it still makes me sad. I still miss my beautiful cat and my intelligent lovely Prince.

In that first year of losing a loved one, you go through a very 'thin' period, The slightest thing will make us sad. Then the next year and thereafter, it gets a little easier, but the sadness is there.

You are a very sensitive, caring person and have been there for everyone. I'd like to give you a big (((((())))) and know you will get through it. ;We always do don't we?

Joy
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Oh Ange, you are so good at helping us all, I am so very glad that you are going to let us support you in the same way. It is with this support that we can get through so much more than we can on our own.

I am never very good at remembering the good times, but the bad times seem to sit there and wait to catch me at my lowest.

BUt, if we look the good times are always there in our memory ... waiting quietly if we look for them. I know that you have so very many good memories of Amber and Frank, and that those memories will help you through the tough days ahead of you.

I find it hard to believe that you have only been on here a year .... but what a year! :wink: We are lucky that you are part of our community, and I am sure that there are lots of people on here who would willingly be there for you.

you know where we are, and you only have to shout. It isn't easy to share the tough times, I know, but it does really help.

lots of Wonky hugs to you (((((((()))))))))
    A xxxx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Ange

So sorry you have alot of tough anniversaries to get through in March. I'm glad you have felt able to share them with us and allow us to offer what little support we can. You are always so caring and supportive of others, I bless you for that love. I am thinking of you and send hugs ((((( ))))). I hope you can find some small comfort in the happier memories over the next few weeks.
    love
    Chris xxx
  • annebr
    annebr Member Posts: 730
    Ange,

I am sending you lots of love and hugs. You have always been there for me with support, wisdom & kindness.

Your description of your marriage was beautiful and it can't be easy for you on the 30th.

Love Anne
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Hi Ange, well i cant add much to whats aready been said, some kind words there.
    we will always be here for support when you need us & i hope thats a comfort to you.
    Love n hugs to see you through.
    debs
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Dear Ange

Aw, March is indeed a very sensitive month for you, Ange and I am sorry. We are blessed to have you with us here on the forum, so willing, when asked, to take the time to help and guide US.

It is reassuring to know that you are here and I for one wish to support you especially through next month. As you say, you are usually the one giving the support to others in your line of work and we tend to forget perhaps that people who spend their life supporting others, do need help themselves every now and again and who do they turn to? We are all here for you Angie and I do hope that this year, the month of March passes a little less painfully for you.

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    ange here for you but do try to remember the good time as hard as it seams i know you will be ok with all the friends you have on here how could you be anything else we all care just say to day is a bit dark and they will be there with hugs and candles to lighten your day good luck i hope things are not as bad as you fear with all the suport you will recive have put special chair in cafe with your name on near the fire for you
    val
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Dear Angel,

For each and every one of us our loved ones mean so much and the lovely memories continue after they are gone .Anniversaries are such difficult days to bear.
    I am glad you shared this with us so we can support you through the difficult days ahead.You are always giving such valuable,supportive advice to many on this forum so maybe we will be able to give you something back,

Best wishes
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Ange

Poor you :( that is a HUGE (my eldest - birthday 9th March would say) Ma-husive ammount to deal with.

It is my anniversay on 25th too - five years.

And of course Mother's day as I have no mum to get anything for :(:(

I do undertsand Ange and if I can do anything to help I will :) I can be perky if it helps?

Love

Toni xx
  • annie_mial
    Hope you not feeling too bad already Ange.........thinking of you.

Annie
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    sending you all the hugs bestwishes and sympathy for this tough month of march you are in my thoughts and prayors you help so many on this site you truly are an angel from joanne
    Joanne
  • angel1
    Thank you all so very, very much. You`ve really come through for me, as I knew you would.

When things get tough, I usually try to work harder. It really helps me to get everything into perspective, seeing people, often much worse off than me. I`ll still do that, but now I won`t feel so alone...Thank you all again........Much love.......Ange.
  • annie_mial
    Here anytime, Ange.......you know that.

Love
    Annie
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Ange

Just popping in here again to send hugs (((( )))). You are not on your own with it all, I hope you feel able to post tomorrow and keep in touch with us here.
    take care
    Chris xx
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    Hi Ange - hope you are doing ok and taking comfort from us all who are thinking of you and sending you hugs from all parts of the country!!!
    Think everyone else has said everything one can say but here is a hug for you.
    h025.gif

Louise
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Sending you big hugs
    Mx
  • angel1
    Annie, Chris, Louise, and Maria, thank you so much for your loving thoughts.

You are helping me so much.......Ange.
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Hi Ange.

I was just wondering how you were getting on. Hope you are coping OK. We all do in the end don't we. That's all I'm good at now adays.

Keep your chin up Ange. and a hug from me

Joy