hello,

alexandrawinterson355
alexandrawinterson355 Member Posts: 2
edited 9. Mar 2010, 15:57 in Say Hello Archive
I sat here,like i do everyday thinking what shall i write to a bunch of people i dont know.

i thought about saying i was a mum, student, kindship career......
then i kinda ran out of things to say...

So i figured i'd just say " hi, im alexandra :D

Comments

• chile168
    chile168 Member Posts: 384
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Alexandra :)

A very warm WELCOME to this site. People are friendly, supportive, honest and willing to have a laugh too.

Your intro made me smile. It is difficult to know what to say but you said it brilliantly.

Take care and look forward to reading your posts in other forums.

Eve x
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Alexandra

A big warm welcome from me.

It is hard when you first come here and you don't know what to say and we understand that, so don't worry. You have made that big step already so now you are one of us.

We all try to support one another with advice, help also tips.

We also like to relax and have some fun so we go to the CChat Forum.

There we have a cafe where we go and you can eat all what you would love to eat.

Why don't you pop in and meet some of the members. We are friendly and won't bite, honest.

Other peeps will be along soon to say Hi.

Hope to see you posting soon

Trish xx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Hi Alexandra welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing you post here soon.
    Julie x
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hi Alexandra

Welcome, do join us on the other zones. :D If you have been looking in for some time, you will notice there are quite a few "regulars", me included. Been on here 3 years now, find it a little addictive :lol:

Look after yourself,
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Hi Alexandra,

great you've taken the plunge and joined us :D
    you'll soon get used to us and it'll be lovely getting to know you.

As Elna said spending time on the forum can be very addictive......before you know it a couple of hours can quickly scoot by, but it is a lifesaver and I am really glad I joined. :D

see you around the forum :!: Irisx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Alexandra
    A very warm welcome to this really friendly forum, people on here are so supportive, you are never alone.
    Post your questions on living with arthur, and come and join us on the chit chat zone, we are abit mad, but you will have a laugh.
    You take care.
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara