Lucy's appointment

lucymum
lucymum Member Posts: 113
edited 10. Mar 2010, 17:05 in My child has arthritis
Lucy was at the hospital again today, as she is every tuesday.
Today we had a resting splint made for her right leg as, at the moment, the muscles refuse to move with the exercises given. The phtsio was lovely with lucy and even made a splint for her bear!!!!
Also I injected Lucy for the first time this week. Her daddy came with us to the clinic and held her while i was giving her the injection. It was very nerve racking but she was very good and hopefully over the next few weeks I should be able to give it outside of the hospital times when she is relaxed at home.

I hope you all well and send love to you and your children x x x

Comments

• shannonsmum
    shannonsmum Member Posts: 68
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Hun,

well done you on giving Lucy her injection. I bet it must have been so hard to do! But you got to do what you got to do. So well done you.
    I am glad the physio was so good too it really helps with coping with things.

Take Care and hugs to you and lucy.
    xxx
    lucymum wrote:
    Lucy was at the hospital again today, as she is every tuesday.
    Today we had a resting splint made for her right leg as, at the moment, the muscles refuse to move with the exercises given. The phtsio was lovely with lucy and even made a splint for her bear!!!!
    Also I injected Lucy for the first time this week. Her daddy came with us to the clinic and held her while i was giving her the injection. It was very nerve racking but she was very good and hopefully over the next few weeks I should be able to give it outside of the hospital times when she is relaxed at home.

I hope you all well and send love to you and your children x x x