HR

snowball
snowball Member Posts: 3,465
Having read many posts on here about HR and how incompetent they are including mine, i was wondering if anybody does have a competent HR. Mine is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard.
Surely they have some training when it comes to dealing with people with disabilitys.

Julie
((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all

Comments

• markc1
    markc1 Member Posts: 253
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    snowball wrote:
    Having read many posts on here about HR and how incompetent they are including mine, i was wondering if anybody does have a competent HR. Mine is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard.
    Surely they have some training when it comes to dealing with people with disabilitys.

Julie

Once upon a time HR were reasonable people to deal with,nowadays they are faceless idiots stuck up their own a***ss.
    They are supposed to be in between management and you,not on managements side.The civil service shared services are all idiots! :roll:
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    My HR Dept are evil! Do not care about the workers! We need to revolt against the system!
  • opal1266
    opal1266 Member Posts: 10
    I think the hint is in the title, HR. (Human Resources) not people with problems, illnesses or anything else. We are just a resource to be used until we collapse, crash or otherwise cause problems.

I had a real issue las year ago when HR said I couldn't be sick from one part of my job (I split 2 days ward and 3 days desk) without being sick from the other, even though it was the physical side I couldn't do. I ended up using 24 days annual leave rather than having 12 weeks off sick.

What was most baflling was when I went back to the ward I had to have a phased return to work to work for something I couldn't be off sick for.......
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    opal1266 wrote:
    I think the hint is in the title, HR. (Human Resources) not people with problems, illnesses or anything else. We are just a resource to be used until we collapse, crash or otherwise cause problems.

I had a real issue las year ago when HR said I couldn't be sick from one part of my job (I split 2 days ward and 3 days desk) without being sick from the other, even though it was the physical side I couldn't do. I ended up using 24 days annual leave rather than having 12 weeks off sick.

What was most baflling was when I went back to the ward I had to have a phased return to work to work for something I couldn't be off sick for.......
    HR in the NHS madness thats all I can say!
  • annebr
    annebr Member Posts: 730
    I am self employed and in my job I have worked for several large companies as a consultant. I can safely say that I have never seen an effective HR department. The majority of them are numpties.

Anne
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Human resources eh, bunch of **** the lot of them, hiding behind rules so they can play school bully, HR should stand for humourless retards. Or should it be hemroid retention?.
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    mellman01 wrote:
    Human resources eh, bunch of **** the lot of them, hiding behind rules so they can play school bully, HR should stand for humourless retards. Or should it be hemroid retention?.
    I might say that to mine when i see her next, bet she wouldn't get it she is that du*b. Just had a letter from mine about a conversation we had in a meeting, well what she wrote we didn't discuss silly HR :roll:
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all