Craft Shak

carol101
carol101 Member Posts: 584
edited 28. Mar 2010, 09:21 in Community Chit-chat archive
I have opened this new little shop in town, The Craft Shak.

Come and have a browse around. We have plenty of knitting yarn, patterns, needles and accessories, paper craft for those who make their own greetings cards, beautiful materials for dress making and even a model corner where you can purchase wooded, metal and plastic model making kits.

If you require something i don't stock, just ask and i'll see what i can do.

I'll be sitting at the till knitting a little girls cardigan if you need me.

Carol x

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    She has, Rehab.......there's a link in her profile.

Annie
  • carol101
    rehab44 wrote:
    Cheers my lovely :D

Don't expect to find all those things on my website Rehab........The Craft Shak is just as real as the cafe and the pub :!: :lol:

Carol X
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    carol101 wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:

Don't expect to find all those things on my website Rehab........The Craft Shak is just as real as the cafe and the pub :!: :lol:

Carol X
    carol can i have a go at throwing a pot not done it since was at school and se you have a corner tucked away with all the equipment needed.
    right if i remember this right put clay in center of turn table splat no missed middle . here goes second try. got it dead center.
    now wet it peddle to make it turn not to fast as new to this (good job you got curtains around this corner they would all be
    d050.gif
    at the mess i am making of this pot . now steady press up wards it rising steady try again wow it looking good stop peddling have we got a wire thing to get it off the turn table look how good it is will leave to dry as it air drying clay will paint it later
    val
  • carol101
    valval wrote:
    carol101 wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:

Carol X
    carol can i have a go at throwing a pot not done it since was at school and se you have a corner tucked away with all the equipment needed.
    right if i remember this right put clay in center of turn table splat no missed middle . here goes second try. got it dead center.
    now wet it peddle to make it turn not to fast as new to this (good job you got curtains around this corner they would all be
    d050.gif
    at the mess i am making of this pot . now steady press up wards it rising steady try again wow it looking good stop peddling have we got a wire thing to get it off the turn table look how good it is will leave to dry as it air drying clay will paint it later

Mmmmmm, strange :? Never noticed all these clay bits in the dk yarn before :?:
  • valval
    hi back can i have some yellow and peach paint to paint my vase it a suprise for trisher going to put some dafs if to cheer her up
    val
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Never been good at arty things but I'm quite happy to settle the girls to make clay models and go and put the kettle on :-)

Nx
  • valval
    ninakang wrote:
    Never been good at arty things but I'm quite happy to settle the girls to make clay models and go and put the kettle on :-)

Nx
    great idea will watch them mine no milk or sugar please
    val
  • carol101
    Here's your paint Val. Want some clear varnish to vinish it off?

Now, where are those paint brushes? Still getting used to where everything is myself!

On Sunday we will be holding an Easter bonnet contest. All must be hand made.

And for the kiddies there will be an egg painting contest.

Prizes, prizes, what should the prizes be :?: :?
  • valval
    have you some yellow card and green crape paper have some egg shells and baby chicks (not real)
    val
  • carol101
    mmmmmmmmmmm carol can i leave you with the three lots of knitting ive started :shock: cant see evie ever getting anything from me ! :lol:

Val, the chicks are just here at the till, special offer, 4 for the price of 3.

I could do with some judges for the competitions.

Always happy to take on any knitting projects, keeps my hands busy and out the biscuit tin :oops:
  • valval
    carol101 wrote:
    mmmmmmmmmmm carol can i leave you with the three lots of knitting ive started :shock: cant see evie ever getting anything from me ! :lol:

Val, the chicks are just here at the till, special offer, 4 for the price of 3.

I could do with some judges for the competitions.

Always happy to take on any knitting projects, keeps my hands busy and out the biscuit tin :oops:

biscuits where they? did not know they had them here. right have made hat with the yellow card looks like a boater now sticking the crape paper to it tra laa tra laa that about right will stick these clean egg shells on so it looks like this chick just hatched
    val