what a week

only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 28. Mar 2010, 08:29 in Community Chit-chat archive
hello

what a week it was last week, on Wednesday night i had to go and pick up my son and bring him home early which i did not mind :) as he was very very tired, he had been doing far too much at school as they are fitness mad, poor boy i have never seen so shattered in all the time i known him, and then on Thursday i had to get a emergency appointment for him at the dentist and getting through on the dentist helpline was very difficult, always engaged i felt like pressing re dial on the phone anyway got through eventually got him fixed up and on his medicine not easy as he don't like taking medicine so i had to hide it in some yoghurt so he could not taste it, and also car had an oil leak so that had to get sorted not once but twice as they had not done it right the first time, and now hopefully looking forward to quieter week ahead, well not too quiet as my son off now for 2 weeks and goes back on 12 th April.
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    That is a busy week! How's your son now? Hope he's all better? My 6 year old came home with a fat lip - she ran head first into a little boy, cut his forehead open and cut her own lip with the new tooth that's just growing there. She did look a state for a day or two, like she was one of these ASBO candidates who run around in hoodies *lol*

Nina (not a very sympathetic mum!) x
  • only49
    ninakang wrote:
    That is a busy week! How's your son now? Hope he's all better? My 6 year old came home with a fat lip - she ran head first into a little boy, cut his forehead open and cut her own lip with the new tooth that's just growing there. She did look a state for a day or two, like she was one of these ASBO candidates who run around in hoodies *lol*

Nina (not a very sympathetic mum!) x
    thanks nina he getting there, still bothering him a little but i just keep on with the antibiotics till he completely got over it, as my mum said when i was little when kids are quiet that's when you worry, not so worried about him now he back with a vengeance.

sylvia
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Glad all kids well and injuries healed :D

Yours break up early Slyvia - ours dont break up till wednesday - and that's WITh a t training day :shock:

Toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Hi,
    And how did his injection go?
    I presume it went well. Mine break up on Thursday April 1st for 2 weeks.I have got 3 days respite possibly sorted for Daniel but yet to hear if he has got it! All 3 children at home with only 2 working laptops equals trouble!!!!!!

all the best
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • only49
    tkachev wrote:
    Hi,
    I presume it went well. Mine break up on Thursday April 1st for 2 weeks.I have got 3 days respite possibly sorted for Daniel but yet to hear if he has got it! All 3 children at home with only 2 working laptops equals trouble!!!!!!

all the best
    Elizabeth
    hi elizabeth i havent taken him as he had a painful mouth and thought he had enough to put up with, but he now back to normal now so i have to get round to it, soon, it seems to me as if you are much the same as me if your kids are happy on a computer then your happy, same here, luckly hubby not into computers so duncan on one down stairs and i,m upstairs, the only hassle we get is from anoying family members, i send you a pm about that. anyway i hope you get as much peace as possible, and will be thinking of you, at least you'll get online maybe when they are in bed fingers crossed.
  • only49
    ours dont finish till thursday :shock: glad hes on the mend, nothing worse than poorly kids, i evan hate it when my older girls are ill and there 24 and 29 :lol: :oops: had aimee off last week 3 days with ear infection, she was begging me to take her to hospital she was hurting so much,breaks your heart :cry:
    hi thats the trouble your'e rather go through it than them lol
  • only49
    frogmorton wrote:
    Glad all kids well and injuries healed :D

Yours break up early Slyvia - ours dont break up till wednesday - and that's WITh a t training day :shock:

Toni xx
    oh well holidays seem to come and go but to me they come round far to fast, either that or i'm getting old cant belive easter here already :o
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    only49 wrote:
    tkachev wrote:
    Hi,

all the best
    Elizabeth
    hi elizabeth i havent taken him as he had a painful mouth and thought he had enough to put up with, but he now back to normal now so i have to get round to it, soon, it seems to me as if you are much the same as me if your kids are happy on a computer then your happy, same here, luckly hubby not into computers so duncan on one down stairs and i,m upstairs, the only hassle we get is from anoying family members, i send you a pm about that. anyway i hope you get as much peace as possible, and will be thinking of you, at least you'll get online maybe when they are in bed fingers crossed.

Just read that I have 2 days respite so waiting to hear about the 3rd. Honestly when they all start shouting at each other it drives me m ad.Look forward to the P.M but might not get back on here until Monday.They are swimming at the moment.
    I think you were right to miss the injection as he could have felt overwhelmed by it all poor thing.Take care
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein