Hi 37 year old Arthritis sufferer

lorica
lorica Member Posts: 187
edited 7. Apr 2010, 13:36 in Say Hello Archive
hi

Already posted a few comments only just found the site. :D I have Gouty Arthritis which is now under control, Doctor thinks I also have OA and currently been tested for PA in my knees :(
Struggling with work at the moment in a great deal of pain. My friends keep saying "you can see the pain in your face!" and i have been told on a few occasions "that's an old persons disease!" :!:

looking forward to talking to people that understand what its like

Comments

• lorica
    lorica Member Posts: 187
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    :) thanks Pixy have seen your reply on the other thread thanks
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi and welcome
    Sorry you are in so much pain, I hope you get some meds sorted very soon, arthur is not just for older people, there are quite a few on here with children, and younger people.
    Hope to see you posting more very soon
    You take care
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Lorica

A warm welcom from me too.

The people on here are very nice people, friendly and helpful too.
    Hope to see you posting soon.

Trish xx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hi Lorica

Welcome to the site. Do join us on the other forums. We all try to support and help each other. :D

That is a helpful remark from your friends, isn't it? :roll: I bet that cheers you up no end :roll: :lol: Oh, yes, "the old person's disease" - if only they knew. :lol: Do you inform these people that babes can unfortunately be diagnosed with arthritis?

Look forward to seeing your name around the site,

Look after yourelf,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Lorica

good to meet you too :)

you are very welcome on the foums - people here are great -s o supportive and helpful...

Some of us might be older - a heck of a lot aren't :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Welcome Loric, you will have a lot of support and help from the forum members, who are all great peoples. xx Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Hi Lorica and welcome to the forum, OLD :x how dare they i have r/a and people have said that to me too, I'm 41. Sorry you are not feeling too goo at the moment, look forward to your posts.

Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all