someone who dont know how lucky he is

only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 29. Mar 2010, 15:23 in Community Chit-chat archive
hello i know someone who should really get a life and count his blessings, he always been spoilt by his mother and she done everything for him, and now she no longer around he having to stand on his own two feet, he cant even cook his own meal or wont even try even though we know he can do it, :roll: he take advantage of someone who ever does anything for him and expects them to run about after him, this person don't know how lucky he is, i wish i could walk the distances he can he can walk from his house to our house which is about one and a half miles there and back but won't if there is someone that will be a taxi service for him. he wont even keep his place tidy he gets someone in to do all what he should be able to, i have never come across someone quite like this person, :roll: i know they say we are all different but he does take the meaning of laziness literally and one thing for sure i am not doing it for him or my hubby as we always told him that this day would come and did he listen it seems not, oh well guess there always one. :x :x :roll: :roll:
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    :( Unfortunately there are many people like him around. :( I just think what an awfully unhappy life these people must lead. Put it this way, I would never wish to be like them in a million years. :)

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Someone might have to learn the hard way. A little tough love might be required.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • only49
    joanlawson wrote:
    Someone might have to learn the hard way. A little tough love might be required.
    just what i think as they say some people you can help and some you cant
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Sounds just like my cousin sick note!
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Too many of these people around, unfortunately.

Nx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Only
    :shock: :shock:
    Unbeleivable :shock:
    As you say though - some people cannot be helped. Just appreciate what we've got and CAN do :)
    Love
    Toni xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    his mum had not heard of tough love and so sorry she felt the need to pamper him like this. but if people go on doing for him what he should do for himself they only have them selves to blame and will soon get fed up with his little boy act then he will have to see to him self.
    there r quite a few like this male and female out there if we let them they will walk all over us we have to say no sorry but i do not have the time and you are an adult so can do this your self will give you advice if you need it but that all
    val
  • valval
    rehab44 wrote:
    valval wrote:
    his mum had not heard of tough love and so sorry she felt the need to pamper him like this. but if people go on doing for him what he should do for himself they only have them selves to blame and will soon get fed up with his little boy act then he will have to see to him self.
    there r quite a few like this male and female out there if we let them they will walk all over us we have to say no sorry but i do not have the time and you are an adult so can do this your self will give you advice if you need it but that all
    Men deserve to be pampered after all look what we have to put up with.........wimmen! :roll:

well pal i know you and pampered does not come into it far to independent
    val
  • only49
    valval wrote:
    you know what she was too good to him, and where did it get her, this person is 64 and had only once left home and then his brother my hubby could not put up with him, so he went back home, and never left home again till last year, and now as far as we concerned he can get on with it, also we cannot upset our happy life and our son so our foot is firmly put down given half the chance our family would be broken up which he would love, but i can see what he up to i so got him worked out.

after all and i do belive this she should of put her foot down with him years ago instead of caring what other people care think, you should see him now he dont seem to care about his apperance or anyone else for that matter, no one would put up with him.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    rehab44 wrote:
    valval wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:
    Men deserve to be pampered after all look what we have to put up with.........wimmen! :roll:

:D:D 25 years in the military Val tends to teach you how to look after yourself, but being pampered is still bloody nice :D

Wish I had the opportunity to find out!

Annie
  • valval
    rehab44 wrote:
    valval wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:

:D:D 25 years in the military Val tends to teach you how to look after yourself, but being pampered is still bloody nice :D

yes it is pal and so special when does not happen every day
    val
  • valval
    rehab44 wrote:
    valval wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:

yes it is pal and so special when does not happen every day
    I have been ill over the last 2 months so the pampering is welcome and nice

i know my pal from your posts and lack of them from time to time i would pamper you as well take care we need you on here to keep out feet on the floor
    val
  • valval
    rehab44 wrote:
    valval wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:
    I have been ill over the last 2 months so the pampering is welcome and nice

i know my pal from your posts and lack of them from time to time i would pamper you as well take care we need you on here to keep out feet on the floor
    Ahh! Thank you Val, I have been in remission for so long that this relapse has come as a bit of a surprise :D But, worse things happen at sea, like drowning, being eaten by a shark or sucked to death by an octopus. :D

that why i stay in the shallows lol
    val