Easter weather forecast????

dachshund
dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
edited 1. Apr 2010, 12:57 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi Lynne.
i just heard the weather for the weekend and it's going to be colder with rain and cold winds
snow for some.
the next week will be better.
i just heard that on the radio in wiltshire.
joan xx
take care
joan xx

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Depends where you are, mind you the genral outlook is rain snow and wind almost everywhere for the next few days.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Hi Lynn

I wouldn't iron your bikini just yet. I think the forecast is generally cold and unsettled.

Statistically, snow is more likely at Easter than Christmas, according to the Met Office website.

My sister and her husband had to cancel their golden wedding anniversary party in January because of thick snow. It was postponed until Easter, so we hope the same thing doesn't happen again.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    HI Lynn think it might be wooly hats n gloves with wellies :( , just checked weather for sheff and its rain and more rain all week.

Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Sounds about right for the school holidays :-(

Nx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Forset Gump rain is forcast and lots of it.
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Oh pooh :x guys can't you conjure up some sun please?

Rain is all I need, going to the Isle of Wight for a few days Friday, as a late birthday pressie. Won't that be fun if it's piddling down!! :roll: :roll:

Chris
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Well then, hats and wellies it is!!

And once again, the heavens have opened. I can picture it now, sitting in the car, in the pouring rain, steam coming off the dogs, eating our fish and chips by the sea :cry::cry::cry:

Lynn xxxx
    thats the british spirit :roll:
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Lynn

Thermals and winter sheets :D

They said it will snow in Scotland, but be cold and rain for Easter.

Why does the weather change, does it know what Bank Holidays are :shock:

Trish xxxxx
  • annebr
    annebr Member Posts: 730
    Snow & blizzards up here at the moment.

Easter hols what are they? I am working, company I am doing work for don't have bank holidays.

Anne
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    ok rain rain and bit more rain what fun better get some chocolate lol
    val
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    forgot to mention there was a great rainbow today the best have ever seen looked like a double one amazing
    h070.gif
    val
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Lynn
    What country were you growing up in? Barbados? Blimey it always snows or rains at Easter. I remember as i used to go to the scooter rallies and we got soaked and frozen without fail.
    2 or 3 years ago it was scorching in mid April though.

Take care all
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Lynn,

I haven't looked but we got a storm here and its been running for 2 days so far........ Mind its stopped raining....... just the wind is some cold and the clouds are here of course :wink:

Hey thik tomorrows sale is iffy anyway :wink: xxx
  • skezier
    Oh Lynn,

Baba que summer was last year....... as long as you were a penguin and like raw food :wink:

I have honestly never been this pale! I look better with the sun's effect on me...... well ..... I used to but tis some time since we had enough sun to know for sure...... maybe i just need lipo suction, a face life and buckets of botox and yes I would if I could :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is a S/W wind so it may just be us with it? Tell you in part its hard t walk into!

You got me a Hardwick yet :wink::lol::lol::lol:

Love

Cris who must go clear up wind junk as well as His :wink: xxx
  • skezier
    Hi Lynn,

I know we've got them here and well for me it's hard cus I know from choice they don't like the wind and rain and hate snow.... well mine run for cover the min the rain starts..... People say its cus they been spoilt ....... I think its what they all would do if they could......

I normally go 6 shades darker in sun but.... well.... the last 4 summers (it might be 5) have been so bad I just about went 2 darker and that’s just not enough :wink::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey maybe its the sun that’s made me so haggard?! :shock: love and a ((( ))) Cris who really must go.... xxxx

Oh I got to decide hay or graze now as well..... late spring looks like graze might be my best bet..... :roll:
  • only49
    only49 Member Posts: 1,207
    just looked at the weather for the easter weekend where i am and its says rain rain and rain, so thats means i be best at home and keeping warm and watching a good movie and thats about it, could do with a good rest, anyway not long till easter now so happy easter everyone.

sylvia
    sylvia :)stern02.gif
  • wibberley
    wibberley Member Posts: 421
    Hi everyone,

I'm just to scared to look at weather forecasts just now! Here in Aberdeenshire, it's been gale force winds and blizzards for 2 days now.....and the kids are on holiday. Waaaaaa!!!!

Just got back with the dogs and it's been a military operation de-mudding them!

Note to self: Never take on another retriever the size of a lion and 3 times shaggier!

Lois x
  • trisher
    Lynn

Did you get somewhere???

If I were you I would take many layers but put your bikini on first. If it's cold you are prepared. :shock:

If it tuns out warm, well just peel off how and when you need to. :D

Have a nice time though.

love Trish xxxx
  • wibberley
    wibberley Member Posts: 421
    Weather has improved 10-fold today - it's a balmy 3 degrees and....blue sky!

Let's hope this improvement continues! I don't want this pesky pup of mine taking out his boredom on any more electrical items!

Lois x
  • trisher
    Lyyn

We had lovely blue sky earier on the washing was drying now it is dull and we have a cracker of a storm now.

Have a nice time Lynn, take a brolly :D