feeling fed up lol

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 31. Mar 2010, 17:32 in Community Chit-chat archive
well was angry yesterday to day have got to depresion(mild) .at work got "those shelves r filthy ". now there is only me cleans them a a rule and do one section at a time so the end will be dusty as not got to them lol do not rush it as like painting a bridge when you get to the end time to start again so one day a week wash a section other days do other jobs . the person in the office who watches shop in morning did some monday and could not complain as they were clean, did them last week lol. but tuesday she moved to different area and yes they were dusty buti was made to feel do not pull my weight. should not get upset as this person always trying to cause trouble for some one and always dropping some one in it but the bosses listen to her as she the goffer . why r some people like this why do some people listen to them . makes me mad as would be lovely place to work with out someone like this working here .i know she is insicure and not great at her job as she rushes everything and never checks anything does not comunicate with others think she must be a very sad person deep down and going to end up very lonely. sorry to go on but do feel better for getting that off my chest
val

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 31. Mar 2010, 08:39
    Oh Val :(

Knickers to her!!

You keep going as you are - you are doing a good job I am sure (look at the success of the cafe for evidence).

I am SURE you are a hard worker and this person may well resent that and be a serial 'dobber'. That's what I call tittle tattles.

Some bosses listen to them at least until they find them out for themselves.

Keep your chin up

Love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Val
    You come across people like this , in every walk of life..I know you cant help but let them get to you.
    I look at it this way,they must be very unhappy, if they can treat people like that, maybe they have something going on at home :!: :!: who knows...but you know you are a much nicer person then they are.
    Hope things change for the better very soon
    Love
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Hi Val

What a prize c0w this person is! It's like the others say, we come across these types of people in all walks of life and we just have to grin and bear them.

At least you're a lovely person :-) You're worth a hundred of her (possibly more)

Nx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hi Val
    dont worry it's the other person who has the problem not you.
    you are a kind and helpfull hard working person
    so val carry on as you are.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Hi Val i couldn't put it any better than Joan has hun so i am sending you this to help cheer you up a bit.

008.GIF

Julie xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Val,

You don't need that flower. A ((((( ))))) and I also totally agree with Joan! Just try to ignore her and hopefully she will 'go away'.

Some 047.gif and a hope you have a better day tomorrow. Luv Cris xx
  • valval
    thanks all feeling bit better now it just gets to you from time to time had winge to mate so feel much better now lol
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Hi Val

As other people have said, there often seems to be one like this wherever you work. It is a type of bullying, and bullies are weak, insecure people.

Stick up for yourself, and tell her that two words spring to mind, ''battle'' and ''axe''.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi Val

As other people have said, there often seems to be one like this wherever you work. It is a type of bullying, and bullies are weak, insecure people.

Stick up for yourself, and tell her that two words spring to mind, ''battle'' and ''axe''.

good ones mine were not that nice lol but it small buisness so would cause bad feeling for every one but one of these days will loose it lol. being the sign of taurus take ages to loose it then see red lol
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Val

In all walks of life ther is always someone. In the past I have come across it too.

I'm sure that many peeps who have been working will tell you the same this.

Please don't let her get to you. Try and ignore her.

We all love you

Trish xxxxx
  • valval
    trisher wrote:
    Val

In all walks of life ther is always someone. In the past I have come across it too.

I'm sure that many peeps who have been working will tell you the same this.

Please don't let her get to you. Try and ignore her.

We all love you

Trish xxxxx

thankyou my pal just a bad day normally do not let such things get to me off now till tuesday
    h050.gif
    will be back to normal then
    val