fingers

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 31. Mar 2010, 17:38 in Living with Arthritis archive
was looking at them this morning and they r changing shape :(:(:( not as straight and nuckles boney does that make any sence to anyone out there . or am i imagining things :D:D:D
val

Comments

• dillydream
    dillydream Member Posts: 75
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Val
    Yes it makes sense
    My fingers have changed too. On both my middle fingers the joint nearest the nail seems to have dipped or collapsed and my fingers seem to be turning sideways towards the little fingers. :(
    I`m told it`s the PA in my case.
    I get lots of burning and pain in both hands too.
    Good innit ?
    :cry:
    Keep going
    Luv
    Dilly xxx
  • valval
    dillydream wrote:
    Hi Val
    Yes it makes sense
    My fingers have changed too. On both my middle fingers the joint nearest the nail seems to have dipped or collapsed and my fingers seem to be turning sideways towards the little fingers. :(
    Good innit ?
    Keep going
    Luv
    Dilly xxx

thought it was in my head first time i looked lol but it index fingers and yes they r turning inward strange have been getting swelling and heat in them last few months . thabks for reply at least know not going round the twist lol will show doc on 6th when i go
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi val
    I dont get much pain in my hands (everywhere else ) but I have notice my index finger on my left hands has started to turn inwards, glad you mentioned it...I thought I was imagining it.
    You take care
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    barbara12 wrote:
    Hi val
    I dont get much pain in my hands (everywhere else ) but I have notice my index finger on my left hands has started to turn inwards, glad you mentioned it...I thought I was imagining it.
    You take care
    Barbara xx
    have forgotten what type arthritus do you have ????
    val
  • valval
    dillydream wrote:
    Hi Val
    Yes it makes sense
    Good innit ?
    Keep going
    Luv
    Dilly xxx

what type of arthritus do you have if you do not mind me asking . so far as i know i have oa and might be ia just wondered if this meens it more likely to be ra :(:(:(
    val
  • dillydream
    dillydream Member Posts: 75
    valval wrote:
    dillydream wrote:
    Hi Val
    Yes it makes sense
    Good innit ?
    Keep going
    Luv
    Dilly xxx

I have Psoriatic and Osteo Arthritis. lol xx
    what type of arthritus do you have if you do not mind me asking . so far as i know i have oa and might be ia just wondered if this meens it more likely to be ra :(:lol:
  • valval
    thanks looks like it the ostio a then causing it lol life is such fun lol just been out to get washing in (well towel and couple of tea towels) and it so cold getting colder that all we need
    val
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    valval wrote:
    thanks looks like it the ostio a then causing it lol life is such fun lol just been out to get washing in (well towel and couple of tea towels) and it so cold getting colder that all we need
    Hi Val when i went to see my rheumy nurse last week i asked her to look at my middle finger on my right hand as there was a lump on the side just below end of nail and its starting to turn inwards. I thought it might be my r/a but she said it could also be o/a that i'm starting with.

Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    valval wrote:
    barbara12 wrote:
    Hi val
    You take care
    Barbara xx
    OA at the moment :!: :!:
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    barbara12 wrote:
    valval wrote:
    barbara12 wrote:
    Hi val
    You take care
    Barbara xx
    OA at the moment :!: :!:
    been there bless they do take there time leting us know that it is we have but they do get there in the end
    val
  • valval
    hi to tell the truth seeing my fingers have changed shape hit me hard made me feel so down. silly i know but i had hoped meds would help protect joints silly me. made me face things and did not like that . still getting head around arther he still sneeks up and kicks me up the u know where
    e060.gif
    this is him coming lol
    val