new on here

dobster
dobster Member Posts: 10
edited 7. Apr 2010, 06:16 in Say Hello Archive
hi my name is Matt who is 39 and live in Shropshire and has rheumatoid arthrits for around 17 years and has only just got a lap top i know just call me a late starter lol so just found this site.

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Matt
    Just to say a very warm welcome to this forum, you will find everybody really friendly, and very supportive.
    I hope to see you posting more very soon, come over to chit chat and read some of the post, and maybe join in.
    You take care
    Barbara.
    Love
    Barbara
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Hiya, Matt, welcome!

Have a look round, and join in! On the Chit Chat forum we're often slightly mad, more serious questions answered on the Living With Arthritis forum.

Join us in the cafe on Chit Chat if you would like to.

Annie
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    hi great to have you with us hope you slightly potty then you will fit in with the rest of us hope you get the help you need see you on the cafe or cane and able(pub) in chit chat
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Matt

Happy Easter.

A warm welcome from me. :D

The people on here are very friendly also supportive is you happen to be having a rough ride.

Well, looking forward to seeing you post soon

Trish
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Hi Matt just wanted to give you a warm welcome to the forum, they are a great bunch on here look forward to your posts. Come into the caffee on c-chat and have a drink and something to eat.
    Hope your r/a isnt bothering you too much, i too have r/a.

Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Hello Matt, welcome to the forum and its lovely people :) Lots of sound advice and support and fun too, pop into the cafe for a cuppa and any cake you like.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • dobster
    snowball wrote:
    Hi Matt just wanted to give you a warm welcome to the forum, they are a great bunch on here look forward to your posts. Come into the caffee on c-chat and have a drink and something to eat.

Julie
    thankyou to everyone for welcoming me and yeah my r/a is a bit rubbish at the moment hows your julie
  • snowball
    dobster wrote:
    snowball wrote:

Julie
    thankyou to everyone for welcoming me and yeah my r/a is a bit rubbish at the moment hows your julie
    mine too they have taken me off my leflunomide because my bp is high, so now i am flaring up. I also take methotexate and rituximab and pain meds, I was diagnosed 5 years ago. Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Julie
  • dobster
    hi mat welcome to our great house of love !! :lol: there are men on here to they just dont post up on this bit often :roll: feel free to pop in on chit chat and say hi ,we always having tea and theres a pub! :wink: sorry your in pain chick,me to at the mo, can i rub somfing for you !! 8) :lol::lol: ............. im one of the norty ones! :wink:
    Hi Pixyandfaries thankyou for the welcome and the offer of rubbing something for me i think that might be a very good way of pain relief lol
  • dobster
    snowball wrote:
    dobster wrote:
    snowball wrote:

Julie
    mine too they have taken me off my leflunomide because my bp is high, so now i am flaring up. I also take methotexate and rituximab and pain meds, I was diagnosed 5 years ago. Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Julie
    sorry to hear you are having a flare up Julie it certainly is not pleasent is it i am on methotrexate and enbrell and mine has flared up so i have sympathy for you Julie
  • snowball
    Hi Matt thankyou hope your flare up goes down very soon, when you feel up to it come into the c-chat most of us are mad but friendly will make you a coffee or tea.
    Take care Julie
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Hi Matt and a big welcome to the forum from me too. :D:D

hope you soon feel at home here among the mad folks (good hearted though)

it's a great forum with lots of info. advice and the chance to forget about arther in the chit chat zone and just have a laugh together. :mrgreen:

look forward to seeing you posting about the forum. :!:

Iris x
  • dobster
    snowball wrote:
    Hi Matt thankyou hope your flare up goes down very soon, when you feel up to it come into the c-chat most of us are mad but friendly will make you a coffee or tea.
    Take care Julie
    Thankyou Julie you have all made me very welcome and i will come and chat soon, i think you have to stay positive when times are hard not easy sometimes though but i ghope your artritis will calm down soon for you and try keep smilling Julie
  • lorica
    lorica Member Posts: 187
    Hi Matt

Welcome, I havent been here long either but in that time had some good advice and support :)

Its nice to talk to people who understand what your going through.

Mark